I guess for many young people they grew up not learning how to speak English correctly...I guess that's how things have just evolved and turned out, pretty bad if you ask me. Language can be a beautiful thing, yet many of us do not see the beauty of it. <br />
There are many different people on here from different countries etc therefore not everyone speaks good England, however I have found that people from English speaking countries have proper language and grammar skills.

Best Answer

I do wish they'd use them more. Thank you for the reply

Best Answer

Sadly we don't all have your agility with the written word when it comes to expressing ourselves on EP Eastsaxon 😉

Best Answer

Thank you and I'm sure you are adequately supplied with a subtle verbal dexterity yourself.

Best Answer

Everyone has the right to express their emotions. It doesn't matter what language they use or how they use it. I hate bad grammar myself, yet I'm not going to stop someone from telling me how they feel simply because they can't speak the language "Perfectly". <br />
I know it's vital in communication as other people won't be able to understand them, but at least they'll feel like they got those emotions off their chest. Some of them will even be able to improve their language the more they read the stories of "literate" people.

Best Answer

You are right when you say "They'll feel like they got those emotions off their chest" and that has to be a good thing. I just hope they don't expect a quality response if we are unable to understand their issue. I appreciate you all for taking the time to reflect and reply to my posting though.

Best Answer

Thank you for being polite when answering. I expected a war to start the minute I clicked "answer" lol.

Best Answer

I respect everyone's opinion and know I am often seeing thing from a singular point of view so am open to a different perspective. Thanks again for reading my post.

Best Answer

I know, right ? I think it is because there are a lot of different cultures on this site and their english is not that great.

Best Answer

True enough Ms and I'm sure the question sounds pompous but it's not the majority of people who's command of written English is suspect but the few individuals who fail completely to string a sentence together coherently! They must have another outlet for their questions and emotions that allows them to get their message across?

Best Answer

I dnto udnretans hte qeutsoin

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer