darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Health

Inbreeding

Best Answer

I suspect that a lot of parents give their kids fake allergies to get attention, or to get their own way...I have a friend who hates cats and she always insists that cat owners vacuum and lock away the cats before her little darling is allowed to visit. Lol, I just ignore her, and the kid lives through it's visits here. She also says that the kid has peanut allergies, but I have seen him eating dog cookies with peanut butter in them with no ill effects.

Best Answer

Idiot parents prevent them from having common foods so their digestion doesn't handle it well.

Best Answer

My doctor said that people develop allergies, because they eat to much of a certain food.

(somehow if you eat too much of a certain food, your body becomes overloaded? and starts to rejects that food. hence you're now allergic to that food item)

Stupid thing to say, right? I just stared at my doctor and was like "What the heck? That a bunch of bs."

Best Answer

Because we are advised not to give them to our children when they are young, both my children were introduced to all things they should not have when they were young and they are fine, no allergies at all.

Best Answer

Truth is that we are overfed. When starving children in Africa are given a donated mixture that includes peanut butter none of them have allergies to it, the doctor on program about it commented that they didn't see peanut allergies where children were starving.

Best Answer

Really? I dont know that

Best Answer

simple. They are nuts.

Best Answer