xxnsnxx xxnsnxx 51-55, M 18 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

You are asking a question ba<x>sed on a behavior you have not demonstrated exists; as a result, it is pointless for anyone to try to give a meaningful answer.

Best Answer

The ones that I've noticed doing that most are cross dressers or transexuals. So their posting females as avatars would make sense. The other men that I've noticed with female pics are usually posting them because they are very sexual. Busts, behinds, and the like. I suppose they want to share dirty pics with the others on here and let everyone know where their interests lie.

Best Answer

Is that you on the car?

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Thank-you

Best Answer

My picture is me but I am a crossdresser! Not everyone knows that I'm a crossdresser! I wish people would ask me that! Rather they ask me: Are you gay?<br />
and that's the wrong question to ask!

Best Answer

I put my picture on my profile , it seems covert when you do not post a picture of yourself I think..........

Best Answer

Sorry, i don't answer to the autobots questions.

Best Answer

It's a BMW

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Don't need to hide yourself transformer, we already know your true identity.

Best Answer

I'd rather my man put pictures of someone else up as an avatar/screen saver. It would make for awkward times if all his gamer buddies saw me wearing next to nothing... Not so awkward if they see suzy-whats-her-face lathered in oil donning a string bikini.

Best Answer

OK.

Best Answer

Good question

Best Answer

Well women are pretty bodacious....

Best Answer

My mother, the car!

Best Answer

that´s a big car!!u have a small d***?

Best Answer

Women just look better, think of it like a wish list

Best Answer

Ok I can see that.

Best Answer

No its just too shexii enough... XP

Best Answer