if pictures interest men so much, why dont they put pictures of up themselves so women can see who they're talking to!
wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 16 Answers Nov 19, 2011

Because most of us men know that you women would never talk to us or add us to your circles if you knew what we really looked like.

Best Answer

simply because women pic are worthy of nice comments ( and you know why?) while that of most men . oh let us discuss something else .lol .

Best Answer

Most men think that they are 'hot' and their average like the rest of the population. Love it when they feel they deserve a Barbie type of a gal won't date any gal that is 'real'.

Best Answer

i cant say a womans looks have ever interested me in the knowledge that all women are creative masterpieces, and duly so enticing to us men

Best Answer

not many men are happy with their own appearances, or regard them as interesting.

Best Answer

My guess is they're too lazy, can't be bothered. Don't see the point of it.

Best Answer

question for a question... do you want me to tell you look hot...pretty... georgeous...or beautiful.

Best Answer

you would have to ask the guys with women pics

Best Answer

They want to be recognized as a person even if they dont have pix

Best Answer

the mystery is attractive.

Best Answer

i agree.<br />
i put up pics of me......

Best Answer

A lot of women don't put photos aswell ?

Best Answer