Brokeback Mountain and The Painted Veil are the worst for me.
ImUrWILDESTDrm ImUrWILDESTDrm 36-40, F 20 Answers Jun 8, 2009

Because, u r probably sensitive and if ur not u might just like to watch sad movies, but most movies have some kind of sad scene.

Best Answer

maybe something is needed in your world..maybe it's love.

Best Answer

I do that everyday! I did it just this evening actually I'm Spider-Man! I was sobbing and everyone else was laughing!! Don't worry it just means u have a big heart and u feel for the characters in the movie even when you know it never actually happened

Best Answer

You have lots of company. My sister when we were younger actually cried during "A Wookie Christmas speacial" (yes there really was one). You could not understand anything any of the characters were saying but my sister cried, because Chewbacca might not make it home to be with his family on Christmas. We did not know this until in a viel of tears she told us what was happening and what all the little wookies were saying.

Best Answer

I know for me, I got a lot worse when I stopped being as emotional regarding things with my life. I was a little numb, but when I watch a movie, I'm not in this world anymore. I'm a voyeur in their world, and I get to be in on their secrets, and I can express things I feel for them, where in my own life, I can't let things out. But I get really emotional during tv shows and movies.. sometimes, it's a little embarrassing lol

Best Answer

You are just like me, which means that there can't possibly be anything wrong with you.<br />
Seriously, I cry at every movie, tv show and commercial. I'm a complete mess. No matter how many times I've seen Sense and Sensibility, it kills me every time. But the funny thing is, one of my twin sons has the same problem - he inherited it from me. Some of us are simply more sensitive to emotion, and more inclined to cry.<br />
But.. Brokeback Mountain? Really?

Best Answer

I used to not only cry over every last movie I saw- and I mean from age 5 to age 35, I let them influence and shape my personality!<br />
I don't have a clue why you cry, but I hope it is nothing like I described above because it can steer your life in the wrong direction. However if you are lucky enough to be in a family to loves you for everything you are and likes your personality then it doesn't actually matter if you are like the above- cause you will be cherished no matter what and your family will love this about you.<br />
So I guess the moral of the comment is: only you know if you need to set boundaries around yourself and train yourself to only see movies as pure entertainment or if you are okay with crying over movies.<br />
Oh and one last thing- you could start to really get into the technical effects of movies instead of simply watching the story line- this will help you grow in knowledge and see the movie from a completely different perspective. You will also become aware of who the excellent actors are and who the cheesy actors are ect.<br />
Well anyway- me I like it simple and I say I loved it when I cried and got all into movies. But it didn't square well with my family:)

Best Answer

You're just sensitive. But a lot of people thing that sensitivity is a good trait. Some people look for it in a person.

Best Answer

Don't sweat it. I cried during the Tony awards last night, of all things...<br />
Hey, if it moves you, go with it.

Best Answer

It's no big deal, some of us just cry more easily than others. I don't think I've ever cried during a comedy or action movie. But give me a romantic drama....I'm just a sucker for it, cry every time.

Best Answer

Don't want to sound negative here.. but I do this too and the worst period, when I cried at just a second of any emotional part of a movie/Tv show or even a single chord in a sad tune was when I was depressed. It was a symptom or a sign of my depression. If you think you might have depression then that needs to be addressed a.s.a.p.

Best Answer

you feel things strongly. don't worry. you're a movie maker's dream! it's the ultimate compliment to the movie when it moves you to tears.

Best Answer

Same here :( I cry for almost every movies.

Best Answer