Why so many questions about Muslims? Are you merely trying to be provocative? Why do you believe that Americans are bad to Muslims?

Best Answer

I like to get people thinking.The other day it was atheists, another day it was disabilities.

Best Answer

those are the people trying to disrupt peace in world

Best Answer

same way Hispanics move here same way the Irish did way back when same way many Asians did for better life and new opportunity and freedom even through adversity (by the way my grandads Indian and Muslim come at me)

Best Answer

BEST ANSWER!

Best Answer

hahah lalaa :P

Best Answer

why thank you kind sir or mam

Best Answer

Why does anybody move to the US? The chance at... no, the SLIM chance at possibly thriving, instead of just surviving.

Best Answer

Oh, the chance is far from slim. I've worked with some computer programmers from Pakistan who were doing much better than merely surviving. Ask ANY recent immigrant to this country why they like it here. They don't see it as a slim chance.

Best Answer

Well, what I call thriving might be a bit different from an immigrants image of thriving. And the average person is not a computer programmer, I'm talking about regular, run of the mill people, looking for a new home.

Best Answer

They move everywhere,. Im sorry to tell u, u r not the center of the universe.

Best Answer

No, just better than the rest of it

Best Answer

Money

Best Answer

They are coming for ya?

Best Answer

The ones who come to America are largely peaceful, and as most who have come to America in the past, they are seeking better lives without persecution.

Best Answer

Have ya been smoking tonight?

Best Answer

they have hidden agenda

Best Answer