I once discussed this in a philosophy class and we agreed that at least a part of it is that both men and women will usually agree that the female body is far more beautiful than a man's. No weird wrinkly dangly bits, far less body hair; most people will agree that lots of body hair is not beautiful.<br />
Two women engaged in sexual activity together is a coming together of two beautiful bodies and has an extraordinarily beautiful appeal to it. However sexual activity between men is often perceived as crude and ugly in a way.<br />
Conventional sexual activity has a natural appeal to it and lesbian sexual activity has a beautiful appeal to it but for most people, both men and women, male homosexuality is not perceived as beautiful or natural.<br />
I understand how I've phrased that isn't perfect but please don't take what I've said personally or think I'm against homosexuality.

Best Answer

There's a certain logic in that---

Best Answer

Because they are stupid. I have met bisexual women who hold that opinion, and my mind was blown.

Best Answer

Personally I believe "sex is sex" and if being with a same sex partner pleases you better than being with one of the opposite sex then who cares. To answer your question: "because that's the way we've shaped society, men think it's hot to see two women make out but the idea of two guys making out is wrong and "gay" when in reality they are "bisexual". Hope to have answered it =)

Best Answer

Because it is probably only the men that think it is ok....

Best Answer

Because the underlying belief is that bi women still prefer men, and bi men ALSO prefer men, which doesn't work in a basically homophobic society.

Best Answer

that could be right.

Best Answer

It isn't really about what is okay, but what is stimulating. Most guys get off watching two women engaged in intimacy, while most guys are not interested in watching (or participating) in two guys intimately engaged. Why are the majority wired that way? Who knows.

Best Answer

women together can be hot to men. men together is just disturbing

Best Answer

I've NEVER heard that ...

Best Answer

Men are afraid of men.

Best Answer