Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 18 Answers Feb 6 in Community

Because life sux

Best Answer

The majority of people who get hooked on drugs or alcohol do so because they are attempting to self-medicate themselves for depression, bipolar disorder, and other mental illnesses.

Best Answer

BA,in my opinion.

Best Answer

what is BA?

Best Answer

best answer :)

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Pedro and Three -- Thank you.

It has been my experience that most regular people not already suffering from mental disorders are capable of handling the recreational use of most drugs without becoming habituated or addicted. It is completely possible to recreationally use drugs responsibly and without long-term negative consequences (unless they get arrested for illegal use, possession, or DUI).

Best Answer

Because the high that you can get from some drugs is better than an ****** ... and ******* are VERY addictive.

Best Answer

because drugs are fun

Best Answer

Because they're fun and they make any party better

Best Answer

because they are brainless retards who are too lazy to be bothered with taking responsibility for their own actions.

Best Answer

I see what you did there! >:P

Best Answer

drugs are an escape from the hazards of every day life; people look to meds or drugs these days to avoid facing their own lives.

Best Answer

They have a character defect, people with character defects would rather get addicted than spend the time working on changing themselves.

Best Answer

They are trying to get their problems to go away and the pain to end, that's why I did it. It did not .., the addiction was a place of desperation.

Best Answer

because it's a disease. It tricks the mind in thinking drugs are NEEDED, not just wanted.

Best Answer

Horse ****. Choice isn't a disease. You don't choose to get cancer you DO choose to pick up a god damn bottle of booze or pop some more pills, That excuse is total BS.

Best Answer

The question was "Why do people get HOOKED on drugs?" NOT "Why do people START doing drugs?"

Best Answer

I didn't say it wasn't, I told the guy above me that calling something that is a choice a disease is bullshit.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

You obviously never tried drugs before. Nor been affected by alcohol. Some people's brains are wired differently and are more susceptible to addiction.

Best Answer

Many,many people,many,many reasons...

Best Answer

Cos they help. Not as much as actually solving the problem but they do help.

Best Answer

They try things because everyone else is. They become addicts because the alternatives seem so hopeless. It's all a lie. I'm an internet addict. I know.

Best Answer

debauchery

Best Answer