you let them.

Best Answer

Really??

Best Answer

i know i'm the victim, hence i'm asking this..

Best Answer

Your name, Gothgirl, implies that you h ave stepped out of what others consider the "norm", thereby, opening yourself up to more abuse. Is it right? No! Right now you're young enough to be picked on by those that haven't matured yet. Just hang in there and believe in yourself, despite what the world says.

Best Answer

I think part of it is because some part of us lets them. We may not mean to but in the end somewhere we have the power to stop it (im stilling working on it heh). But it also because we are creatures of habit somewhere down the line those that hurt us were hurt also. It does not give them any right but they do it all the same because it makes them feel stronger.

Best Answer

Ppl hurt each other out of ignorance or selfishness. Don't linger on it, you deserve to be happy. Lots of hugs n hope u feel better :)))

Best Answer

they have no concept of other people's feelings

Best Answer

because you give them ammo to do so

Best Answer

Well since when was it wrong for me to walk to a store and be forced into an alley and then have "something" hapen!?

Best Answer

You were alone and probably looked vunerable, carry a weapon or go places with people you know I dont give anyone anything to hurt me only thing that is open to hurt me with is my daughter and I relationship and if someone wants to obstruct that it is their funeral

Best Answer

because we let them.

Best Answer

See if you knew the hidden context behind this question you wouldn't say that

Best Answer

i read above, if what happened to you happened to you you didn't do anything wrong, they did, call the cops and report, of find them and beat the living crap out of them with a metal bat, this is no way to treat anybody, call the cops, tell your parents, something, don't let them get away.

Best Answer