pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 4 Answers Aug 25, 2010

Because they can't stand the fact that your actions may have been motivated by morals more noble than their own. (Either that, or they've got you nailed).

Best Answer

its so egotistical,it must be for the same reasons id do it.how could there be any motive other than mine?you are right in what you say tarquino.

Best Answer

It is the way they like to control. They do live in "their" world and know exactly how "they" want things to go....and if you happen to do something up to jumble up "their" plans then they get angry and begin to judge in protest and immaturity. In other words it is a well controlled (not always) adult hissy fit. <br />
The solution: Ignore all judgements out there.....know you are a lovable, honorable, healthy soul working in the light of God. And He is the only one to judge me for He created me. So then these self motivated people will get shook straight by the light of God that spews from the core of my soul to my eyes that smile at them!

Best Answer