tonpas tonpas 46-50 8 Answers Jan 11, 2012

Overrated themselves??

Best Answer

I think it's great. no matter how inane it might seem to be, it isn't inane to the person doing the writing.

Best Answer

ive pondered that very question myself, tonpas.<br />
for example, my youngest sister (who i cant f***ing stand!! acted in one play - one lousy play for a handful of family members of the cast and crew in the ba<x>sement of some hospital out in lunenburg. now all of a sudden - shes Vanessa Redgrave...gawd! shes so STUPID!!!

Best Answer

there are millions of people in the world who think they are great writers or singers or poets, but they are just dross compared to the chosen few

Best Answer

thats another thing. she cant sing to save her life. hypothetically speaking, if she was ordered to sing any song, it could even be one that she chose!!! i guarantee, your ears would be bleeding by the second chorus.

Best Answer

Skill can come with practice. Nobody would achieve anything if they assumed they were no good at what they wanted to do. Wanting to do it can give the impetus to develop the talent.

Best Answer

thats the point though, real talent is born with the person not manufactured or learnt

Best Answer

Who says real talent is born with the person?

Best Answer

of course it is, you cant learn how to be bob dylan or beethoven or keats or robert de nero, you can learn a talent till your mediocre, but real talent is born with the person

Best Answer

No it isn't. Beethoven wasn't born playing the piano or composing. He was encouraged by others to play the piano from an early age. He then used the skills he'd learned to channel his emotions into that art. Anyone who possesses strong emotions (which means all of us in one way or another) can only channel them into the areas they've learned. Its the combination of emotions and hard work that creates a great work of art, and success encourages the talent to grow. There have probably been many geniuses whose talent withered and died without the right encouragement or training.

Best Answer

you don't have to be talented to write verse. you just have to want to.

Best Answer

I happen to think VERY highly of myself

Best Answer

yes but in all honesty you have no talent have you?

Best Answer