jumpsforfun jumpsforfun 31-35, F 13 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Because you don't marry someone for sex. Or at least you shouldn't. You marry them because you love them. Ultimately, sex should be the least important thing in the relationship. Sex isn't everything.

Best Answer

I agree with what you said, however I also think sexual expression and intimacy between two people does indeed play an important role. Certainly not everything but a very important thing. If it's mutual between the two people I can understand, but if it's not, I think it could cause problems.

Best Answer

I never said it wasn't important. I said it should be the least important

Best Answer

for some though, it's really an important part of their expression.......................thanks for sharing your thoughts : )

Best Answer

S*X isn't all its cracked up to be for many people. It is a part of marriage.Not necessarily the most important part. There's love , social and financial reasons, companionship, support, protectiveness, respect etc. The partner ship as a hole unit is good for them.Some people loose a lot of interest when its available anytime all the time. The people on here who brag and make s*xual innuendos are not getting s*x and so they go on and on about it.

Best Answer

Some people's interests and desires get stronger when it's available and intimacy is there on an ongoing basis. Certainly not necessary all the time but it's very nice. But if you're staying in a relationship just for financial reasons, that's not good at all. I do agree with the majority of what you're saying, but in my opinion it is important.

Best Answer

Because about 2/3rd of them aren't sexless , just the excuse and justification they are giving for fooling around.

Best Answer

A) Rape is illegal<br />
B) Despite the lack of intimacy they may still love that person

Best Answer

LMAO of item A. I agree with you on item B.

Best Answer

Usually because neither of them can stand to admit that their marriage has failed. After five years I knew my first wife wanted a divorce but I didn't so I decided I'd, by God, wait until she admitted it. What followed were the five most miserable years of my life. When it's over, admit you've made a mistake and move on. Don't put yourself through hell just because you can't stand to admit failure. Life is real; stuff happens; deal with it.

Best Answer

GREAT ANSWER.................honest account. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

They don't know where to go

Best Answer

Because maybe some ppl took the part of the wedding vow (for better or for worse) very seriously....

Best Answer