Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 5 Answers Apr 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

people have a sheep tendency i.e believing the above mentioned b.s without question as they are afraid do something different the old belief of thinking different is heresy is still in people's mind
btw I am a heretic

Best Answer

I am not without my own bits of heresy. I would advocate the validity of the psychedelic experience as being a major catalyst in our species early development. The "Stoned Ape Theory", a theory rejected by most for reasons of ignorance of the science, apparently.

Best Answer

I would love to know but I think they are just looking for something to believe in

Best Answer

It comforts them...even if their rationale mind tells them otherwise...it's like that saying "follow your heart"...:)

Best Answer

Because its kind of hard to accept responsibility and put in the hard work to succeed.

Best Answer

Because many people need those outlets to deal with loss, devastation, depression. It gives hope to many... gives them a silver lining, so to speak.

Best Answer