Pill. Bottle. Cigarette. Syringe. Plateful of food. Sexual activity.<br />
Lots of drugs we use to try to fun away from things. I don't think we actually fix anything with most of them.<br />
Though there are pills that do help and do have longterm benefits. So I guess it depends on the pill.

Best Answer

Because they often need more than just a few kind words to get over the blood sucking cancer in their minds.

Best Answer

Right...?

Best Answer

Because they live in a fantasy world...

Best Answer

Well this is not no Disney Land hahah wake up people :)

Best Answer

yes to you both :)

Best Answer

Pills qualify as medicine no matter what context you put it in. Pills help diseases or help with pain. I doubt you want to learn meditation to deal with your pain. If you are talking about another context here is what I can tell you: In suicide, pills can give you a second chance. If you take them you can instantly throw them up.Also, people believe that if you O.D that it will cause less pain and there will be a chance to save you. If you are talking about drugs, it is easier to hide something in a pill form rather than have a complicated procedure to get a "good high".

Best Answer

The Medical approach of health promotion can give the public a false view that medicine and pills can fix anything...

Best Answer

Very true :)

Best Answer

Placebo effect?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Only time I needed some meds was 2 times in teh past 5 years. EXTREME stress load... and yes.. it was a godsend

Best Answer

I understand...I had that happen to me once..but the thing is my Dr thought I was having panic attacks...but that was not the issues it went much deeper then that where I had to have my uterus removed...so...I am fine now the pill never really helped. But I am glad that you got through your stress hugs*

Best Answer

Well, sometimes if you forget to use a condom or some other form of birth control then taking the Plan B pill is a way to help prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer