preciousHrt preciousHrt 36-40, F 21 Answers Jan 14, 2012

pills are easier to pop than the hard work it takes to change your life.

Best Answer

I second that one !!

Best Answer

That may be true..but we all have to learn to deal with reality...without pills ....:)

Best Answer

That's the thing.... not everyone 'has' to do that. Some people are content without the hard work.

Best Answer

I know it is sad.....just imagine everyone just found a positive outlet..like using their talents/gifts...that would be so very awesome!

Best Answer

Pill. Bottle. Cigarette. Syringe. Plateful of food. Sexual activity.

Lots of drugs we use to try to fun away from things. I don't think we actually fix anything with most of them.

Though there are pills that do help and do have longterm benefits. So I guess it depends on the pill.

Best Answer

Because they often need more than just a few kind words to get over the blood sucking cancer in their minds.

Best Answer

Right...?

Best Answer

Because they live in a fantasy world...

Best Answer

Well this is not no Disney Land hahah wake up people :)

Best Answer

yes to you both :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Pills qualify as medicine no matter what context you put it in. Pills help diseases or help with pain. I doubt you want to learn meditation to deal with your pain. If you are talking about another context here is what I can tell you: In suicide, pills can give you a second chance. If you take them you can instantly throw them up.Also, people believe that if you O.D that it will cause less pain and there will be a chance to save you. If you are talking about drugs, it is easier to hide something in a pill form rather than have a complicated procedure to get a "good high".

Best Answer

Some people respond well tosugar pills. And it is the easy answer, some need it, some are abusers, Worst is when they feed them to kids. Meth has lithium in it, so do alot of mind drugs, people worry about chemicles we spray on foods wich are 100 times less toxic than the pills they ingest. There is alot of money to be made on meds, thats the driving force. And the thought that drugs are ok if they are given by a doctor.

Best Answer

The Medical approach of health promotion can give the public a false view that medicine and pills can fix anything...

Best Answer

Very true :)

Best Answer

Placebo effect?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I went for an alternative method.

Best Answer

Yay :)

Best Answer

Only time I needed some meds was 2 times in teh past 5 years. EXTREME stress load... and yes.. it was a godsend

Best Answer

I understand...I had that happen to me once..but the thing is my Dr thought I was having panic attacks...but that was not the issues it went much deeper then that where I had to have my uterus removed...so...I am fine now the pill never really helped. But I am glad that you got through your stress hugs*

Best Answer

Well, sometimes if you forget to use a condom or some other form of birth control then taking the Plan B pill is a way to help prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer