bigjayxxy bigjayxxy 36-40, M 16 Answers Jun 2, 2012

At 6'8"....wouldn't they all be shorter?

Best Answer

nice avi- more dog, less hurl

Best Answer

Not me, I want a giant lol

Best Answer

I must say when I see men who are a lot taller than their woman, all I can think bout is their back must be killing them, bending down for kisses.

Best Answer

ya not the only man that likes a short lady,a women any where from say 5 0" to 5 4"and silm is so sexy.i like to call women that height,FUN SIZE,Not bother with tall women,i find them butch

Best Answer

You need to grow a pair! Men who like short women have low self esteem.

Best Answer

crap,ive dated tall women,6foot plus.and a petite women is nicer every way.

Best Answer

To you, all women are short. The ones that said that tall guys only like tall girls are wrong. <br />
Date who ever YOU wanna date. =)<br />
Coming from a 5'9" chick

Best Answer

wow, like i think every girl to you is short..but honestly, they probably intimated by your height

Best Answer

i just feel relief on this one im 5'3, i used to tghink before a men that height 6'5 above would prefer to be with a tall women like models they are usually tall women

Best Answer

Do you mean SHORT women or SHORTER women? A 6'7 woman is still a shorter woman to you but certainly not a short woman.

Best Answer

I'm 6'6" and I've always loved the shorter women! Anywhere from 5'4" to 6'

Best Answer

They may be perfectly right in thinking that.<br />
Exception proves the rule!

Best Answer

How does this manifest- Tall women flock to you and short women avoid you- go talk to some little women- own your destiny

Best Answer

I don't .. I'm not exactly gifted with height and I married someone pretty tall!

Best Answer

how tall are you

Best Answer

Love extremely tall men

Best Answer