Straponmaniac Straponmaniac 41-45, M 11 Answers Oct 11, 2012

LOL. Are you serious? <br />
??? Your user name??? and you are asking the question? Oh brother.<br />
The short but truthful answer: 1) it massages the prostate, 2) it feels good, 3) and a man gets to relinquish control to his woman.

Best Answer

Yes I am serious. I know that your reason 3 does it for me, but not the others. I wanted to find out why we are all in to it, as each of us might have different reasons. The human mind is a complex thing and effects us so many ways. I like to know as much as I can.

Best Answer

For many it is about relinquishing control. It has nothing to do with being gay. When the prostate is massage it helps a man to ********* more forcefully. That kind of intense ****** comes for anal stimulation.

Best Answer

I agree about how intense the ****** is. Because my wife isn't in to it I'm left to self-play with the strap-on when she isn't around, and the ****** I have when I am full is so more body draining and intense then our normal sex ones.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. It might be the way you approach it. Because of long standing stigmas of people thinking it "makes men gay" many women shy away from it. Nothing could be further from the truth. Walking up to a woman and saying "do me" isn't going to get her to "do you." It is about how comfortable you make her feel about trying something that is considered out of the ordinary. Talking about it first to ease fears might be the best way to approach it.

Best Answer

It's not a gay thing. It's a pleasure thing. I've had strap-on relationships with my last three boyfriends

Best Answer

I know that there are a lot of women out there that like the experience as well, unfortunately my wife thinks it is disgusting and gay :-( Your boyfriends were pretty lucky by the sound of it.

Best Answer

It's a power exchange. Men are usually so "in control" that to trust you S.O. to penetrate you is an act of love. It's not gay it's exploring an erogenous zone on a man. Plus the prostrate gland has been called the male G spot. All I know is that the one time I had my prostrate massaged it felt amazing.

Best Answer

I know for me that it is definitely a power thing. My whole working carreer has been me in charge and having to be so in control of situations. I tried to explain this to my wife, that I just want to give it all up and be taken/controlled in bed every now and then, but she can't get over her feelings that it is a gay thing. She doesn't understand the feelings involved. It's been 10 years now that I have been suggesting this to her with no luck.

Best Answer

So, maybe someone here can answer a question.<br />
I want to try this on my hubby, but he is a bit homophobic.<br />
How could I convince him to try?

Best Answer

I tried mentioning to him before that many guys feel wonderful stimulating the prostate. I got a nervous chuckle and a quickly changed topic.

Best Answer

There is nothing more beautiful as to submitting to a strong woman. Pleasing her in everyway. Yes getting pegged from a woman is hot and feels so amazing for both.<br />
Just my two cents

Best Answer

For me, it's not just that it feels great and puts the woman in control, but it also lets me imagine I am either a woman or a gay man being ****** by a guy.

Best Answer