DashaDaksh DashaDaksh 26-30, F 27 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

To have children with average height.

Best Answer

I dunno. Short women are cute, often sexy, but I'm relatively tall (6'2), and I like my women tall. I prefer a woman equally as powerful as I, if not moreso.

Best Answer

finally - a manly man :p

Best Answer

Because they can easily think they are superior ... lol

Best Answer

I guess they like shorter girl better. I guess it sucks for us tall girls. :(<br />
But some guys like tall girls too.

Best Answer

do what? =)

Best Answer

Are you sure it's not really a female preference?

Best Answer

of course females prefer tall TALL men :)

Best Answer

I suspect the answer to your question is more what the women want. The tall guys are just responding the women's desires.

Best Answer

Short women are very nice. Tall ones as well. Being short or tall makes little difference. They are all good.

Best Answer

I don't prefer any height. I like medium height women for dancing, though. And I like dancing. I'm 6' 3", so almost all women are "short" to me!

Best Answer

From a shortie's point of view, there isn't much nicer than standing in front of your man and burying your nose in their chest hair........

Best Answer

All women want men taller than they are, so naturally you're going to see some REALLY tall guys with REALLY short girls... As to why super tall guys prefer really short women? I have no idea.<br />
Personally I prefer a girl that's close to my height. I've dated a girl who was 5'2ish (I'm 5'10), and I found it was always more comfortable with a girl who was about my height. Little things like holding hands, hugging, etc. all feel more natural.

Best Answer

so when you cuddle thy fit perfectly into your chest/shoulder groove. thats kinda why i like it. to me it feels like theyre all curled up into me :3

Best Answer

i meant like really much shorter women :p like 5 feet tall or less? and the guys like a 6 footer - but in your case, i couldnt agree more :)

Best Answer

I know that they prefer women shorter, or just as tall as them, but.... it doesn't mean that they're short. Short is kind of a matter of opinion. Maybe it's a matter of dominance, and being able to protect them?

Best Answer

I think its a subconscious choice, like when men are more attracted to women with hourglass figures due to some hormone or something. Shorter girls are more likely to have these type of figures.

Best Answer

i love a tall girl :o

Best Answer

it's fun pretending you're a giant ^_^

Best Answer

When I put my 'man brain' on this is the kind of answer I get haha this has to get best answer!

Best Answer

I didn't used to have a preference per se, though I'm fairly tall (6-4) so nearly everyone is "short" compared to me. My girlfriend is 5-2, and while initially it was a little awkward dancing and whatnot, now that we're intimate I wouldn't have it any other way. She's the perfect size for "spooning" (which is how we usually sleep): my arm fits under her pillow instead of under her torso (so it doesn't go to sleep), plus I can kiss her neck/shoulder or rest my cheek on hers. With someone of similar height, I'd have a face full of shoulder blades which wouldn't be nearly as nice.

Best Answer

Coming from a 4'11'' 95lb, every single man i've dated was either 6'1'' or taller, so part of the answer could be the fact that they love to "throw" you around in different positions while having sex, it becomes super versatile, but like I said, this is just part of the answer. My current husband is 6'3" and told me when he first met me the first thing he thought about was how much fun he could have with me in bed lol... i know right... but then he trully met me and we fell in love haha.

Best Answer

men like to feel big, and women like to feel small.

Best Answer

((00))

Best Answer

thats true - but if an already tall man was secure/confident enough with himself and his manliness why would he not choose an equally tall woman for a companion?

Best Answer

right?

Best Answer

it's a sex thing... plus short women are cute

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

Petite is attractive.

Best Answer

it is i suppose..

Best Answer

I don't think so. They get divorced once they find that the dicks don't fit

Best Answer