SquadronLeader SquadronLeader 61-65, M 4 Answers Apr 2, 2013

Simple answer. We don't dress for men. We dress for ourselves. It's all about the balance between fashion and comfort. <br />
Pantyhose are very sexy, too. Don't you love how sexy and silky they are? And the fact that they go allllll the way up to your waist and wrap your bottom so tightly in that silky nylon makes them a very sexy option for me when I'm not in the mood to fuss with real stockings. Thigh highs on a hot day or a hot date but pantyhose rule my world the rest of the time.

Best Answer

i love it when i have sex wearing tights ,when my guy inserts his penis into me through my tights it makes my toes go up and down

Best Answer

I want you including your writhing toes!

Best Answer

Ha! I used to wonder why that happened....:-)

Best Answer

I am not sure I know the difference between tights, pantyhose and stockings...unless you mean thigh high stockings.<br />
I DO wanna give thanks and praise to whoever decided that leggings are ok as pants!!!<br />
Now THAT'S a trend I can really get behind. <br />
And, I bet many men find pantyhose a turn on, too.

Best Answer

I mean glamourous, nylon stockings...Google it and get back to me!

Best Answer

Leggings are NOT OK as pants! Who told you they were a substitute? No fashionable woman would dare leave the house without at least shorts or a mini dress on over her leggings.

Best Answer

I Agree with RobertaS...Leggings are not, repeat not acceptable as pants!!!

Best Answer

LOL, I'm not saying they're appropriate, just that, DAYUM, walking around NYC in Spring and Summer checking out all the hot girls wearing these skin tight "pants" is fricken sexy.
I admittedly don't know much about fashion, I just know what looks good.

Best Answer