josilver josilver 56-60 23 Answers Mar 31, 2012

ATTENTION!!! LOOK AT MEEE!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

because slutty is the new sexy?

Best Answer

What I know for me is that I like to know if you are wearing a bra or not, but I dislike when woman wears a black bra that shows through her clothing. It ruins the lines of the top and is overly showy.

Best Answer

I've almost done that just because I wasn't thinking and/or was too tired to make good fashion decisions. It's not always because we're looking for attention. If I wanted attention that bad, I'd either wear no bra, or not wear a padded bra so everyone knew just how cold the room really was!

Best Answer

I know! It's not a classy look at all. These chicks look like they should be turning tricks! LOL

Best Answer

I really don't know but its not a good look

Best Answer

To draw attention to their chests, of course.

Best Answer

to get male attention of course.

Best Answer

Because it is sexy to see a colorful or a black bra through a light colored top.

Best Answer

Can't say I've ever seen a woman sport that look but I do know Lights (the singer) loves showing off her black bras.

Best Answer

WOW, that is odd. In NYC is as common as not seeing it. But then again, NYC . . .
I wear one more often than not myself. Oh, well.

Best Answer

Carrie Bradshaw, lead character of S3x in the City. Her character was big on bra exposure.

Best Answer

God bless em !

Best Answer

They like breaking fashion rules and show subtle hints of naughtiness.

Best Answer

I remember a teacher of mine had on a beige skin colored top on with a beige bra...when she walked into the cafeteria all the kids stared cuz it looked like she was naked....reason enuf?

Best Answer

show off their guns?

Best Answer

i dont. im not that confident in my tatas. i get attention in other ways

Best Answer

first so no one can see their boobs through the light colored tops and second could be because they like people to see through their top yet still not see their boobs.

Best Answer

another method to get men to look at their chest?

Best Answer

cause they annoyngly wear a bra if they think their breasts fit in it even while they sleep loll

Best Answer

Perhaps they just don't wash them enough.

Best Answer