ChicaAudaz ChicaAudaz 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 24 in Dating & Relationships

not many alternatives

Best Answer

yeah, nice and decent guys can hardly be found these days.

Best Answer

It's not that they like jerks, but that they're subconsciously hard-wired to respond to status indicators such as dominance and high risk tolerance/boldness, which are primal indicators of good mating material. These triggers are just as likely to be tripped by a nice guy who exhibits the traits, but those are few and far between. Unfortunately, in the case of "bad boys" it's a false positive.

Best Answer

Nice guys are few!

Best Answer

they liek to be treated bad

Best Answer

IDK.

Best Answer

I wonder that too.

Best Answer

girls confuse jerks with men with a strong, confident personality. the majority of girls (including me) aren't attracted to weak, insecure guys with a weak personality. we're basically looking for a guy with a confident character :) .

Best Answer

but i think you can be strong and decent at the same time

Best Answer

true, but i'm just saying, i'm not the type that goes for weak guys :/ , i'm not asking for an *******, i do want him to be decent and soft hearted, but i also want him to be sure of himself, to know how to stand up for me and himself! not run away from everything, or just walk away just because he's scared.

Best Answer

I think it is because they believe that jerks are alpha males.. They think bad boys are dominant.

Best Answer

They provide opportunity for excitement. Of course, it's the wrong kind, but who's thinking?

Best Answer

It's the alpha male thing.

Best Answer

One of lifes mysteries. I've been told that, on some level, women like to be treated like crap. Or that they hope to be able to change the guy.

Best Answer

nah, i dont like to be treated like crap.
But you are right that many women wants to "change" and "heal" guys.
Its a pity!

Best Answer

It is. For both girls who want good guys, and the good guys who can't find girls who want them.

Best Answer

Because they like the sense of having a 'bad boy', but then they're risking their own safety and security in doing so.

Best Answer