I'm not saying all of them, hopefully this doesn't offend anyone
NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Cuz at that age we find them mature, powerful and sexy.

Best Answer

because their peers are busy cracking decade old bathroom jokes

Best Answer

sounds bout right

Best Answer

when you see the choice of young blokes thier age! can you blame them!! hugs

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

don't worry,you'll get some ***** too - just keep on asking for it

Best Answer

I don't want any sex or anything. I abhor sex. I just want answers.

Best Answer

such a faggotry !

Best Answer

I'm not a ******.

Best Answer

I'm straight.

Best Answer

But I wasn't even talking about sex in the first place, just why some young girls are like this. I guess everything really is about sex...how sad.

Best Answer

They like intelligence and authority. <br />
If it was the Roman and Grecian days, it'd be the village girls having crushes on senators and philosophers. I'm sure those guys got lots of tail back then (oracles, anyone?).

Best Answer

Because there is a certain point where a female matures, but men take a little bit longer apparently. so while men a girl's age are still immature, she's all grown up looking for a mature guy. It's usually only temporary.

Best Answer

experience makes a man perfect..

Best Answer

Biology. More mature, powerful males of other species tend to get more females than the young and naive. We have those same tendencies in our evolutionary heritage given that many great ape species have alpha males in social hierarchy. more experience is more desirable.

Best Answer

Well for me...I had a huge crush on my science teacher when I was a freshman in high school. All the girls in that school did I think. It probably had something to do with the fact that he would bring his guitar to class and sing to us sometimes. What that had to do with science class, I don't know...and I didn't care :D

Best Answer

Girls like older men because they are attracted to experience, older men seem to be much more knowledgable (girls like men they can learn from, academically, emotionally and even sexually), older men also seem more stable than the young men they may have previously dated that couldn't commit to a deeper level of relationship these girls wanted. Also, they seem more confident, sexy and well put together so young girls tend to gravitate towards that. However a man's age doesn't determine whether he is a good man or not. So most of the times these men are just "little boys", not ready to settle down as they enjoy the attention of girls in their class rooms. Yes some maybe ready to settle down and may find a mate in you but let us look at the context. You are first and foremost his student n if he doesn't respect you as a student to ensure you earn your grades and excel academically the right way, and just seems to make sexual advancements and wants to have sex with you, then that ain't right. My point is this, dont hate on young men because they are not ready to commit to something you think you want. You have to respect their process of growning up, you may not like it and can choose to stay away from it but you should respect it because that is life. Because maybe when your teacher phase passes you're going to want to explore other things eventually, that happens to women all the time. Age doesnt make you less or more, a man can be a dog at any age.

Best Answer

I can't speak for the rest of us, but for me, I like the authority, the maturity, the leadership, the risky-ness of the relationships that can form from the interests of both parties.

Best Answer

I came across another post like this, but it was rude. I will happily answer your question. Yes, I like older men. Older men tend to be more intelligent, mature, understanding, powerful, confident, attractive, etc. They basically have all of the good qualities. Me, I never found boys attractive. I have witnessed a lot of devastating things in high school. To sum it up, they were just childish. A lot of these boys had girlfriends, yet they were so loose. These kind of boys were only after certain things, they weren't satisfied with what they had, they had wandering eyes, they heavily flirted, etc. <br />
I am going to use my old friend from high school as an example. She had a boyfriend. (At the time, he was my friend too). They were together for 2 years, and they did everything together. At one point, he gave my friend a promise ring. <br />
One day, out of the blue, he just left her for another girl who was apparently a model. My friend was never the same again. She burned everything he ever have ever, and severed all ties with him. <br />
In conclusion, boys just don't float my boat.

Best Answer