I'm not saying all of them, hopefully this doesn't offend anyone
NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 13 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Cuz at that age we find them mature, powerful and sexy.

Best Answer

because their peers are busy cracking decade old bathroom jokes

Best Answer

sounds bout right

Best Answer

when you see the choice of young blokes thier age! can you blame them!! hugs

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

don't worry,you'll get some ***** too - just keep on asking for it

Best Answer

I don't want any sex or anything. I abhor sex. I just want answers.

Best Answer

such a faggotry !

Best Answer

I'm not a ******.

Best Answer

I'm straight.

Best Answer

But I wasn't even talking about sex in the first place, just why some young girls are like this. I guess everything really is about sex...how sad.

Best Answer

They like intelligence and authority. <br />
If it was the Roman and Grecian days, it'd be the village girls having crushes on senators and philosophers. I'm sure those guys got lots of tail back then (oracles, anyone?).

Best Answer

Because there is a certain point where a female matures, but men take a little bit longer apparently. so while men a girl's age are still immature, she's all grown up looking for a mature guy. It's usually only temporary.

Best Answer

experience makes a man perfect..

Best Answer

Biology. More mature, powerful males of other species tend to get more females than the young and naive. We have those same tendencies in our evolutionary heritage given that many great ape species have alpha males in social hierarchy. more experience is more desirable.

Best Answer

Well for me...I had a huge crush on my science teacher when I was a freshman in high school. All the girls in that school did I think. It probably had something to do with the fact that he would bring his guitar to class and sing to us sometimes. What that had to do with science class, I don't know...and I didn't care :D

Best Answer

I can't speak for the rest of us, but for me, I like the authority, the maturity, the leadership, the risky-ness of the relationships that can form from the interests of both parties.

Best Answer

I came across another post like this, but it was rude. I will happily answer your question. Yes, I like older men. Older men tend to be more intelligent, mature, understanding, powerful, confident, attractive, etc. They basically have all of the good qualities. Me, I never found boys attractive. I have witnessed a lot of devastating things in high school. To sum it up, they were just childish. A lot of these boys had girlfriends, yet they were so loose. These kind of boys were only after certain things, they weren't satisfied with what they had, they had wandering eyes, they heavily flirted, etc. <br />
I am going to use my old friend from high school as an example. She had a boyfriend. (At the time, he was my friend too). They were together for 2 years, and they did everything together. At one point, he gave my friend a promise ring. <br />
One day, out of the blue, he just left her for another girl who was apparently a model. My friend was never the same again. She burned everything he ever have ever, and severed all ties with him. <br />
In conclusion, boys just don't float my boat.

Best Answer

Older men have strong ***** for breeding . Natures way :-)

Best Answer