I'm not saying all of them, hopefully this doesn't offend anyone
FloatingCotton FloatingCotton 18-21 9 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Cuz at that age we find them mature, powerful and sexy.

Best Answer

because their peers are busy cracking decade old bathroom jokes

Best Answer

sounds bout right

Best Answer

when you see the choice of young blokes thier age! can you blame them!! hugs

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

don't worry,you'll get some ***** too - just keep on asking for it

Best Answer

I don't want any sex or anything. I abhor sex. I just want answers.

Best Answer

such a faggotry !

Best Answer

I'm not a ******.

Best Answer

I'm straight.

Best Answer

But I wasn't even talking about sex in the first place, just why some young girls are like this. I guess everything really is about sex...how sad.

Best Answer

They like intelligence and authority.

If it was the Roman and Grecian days, it'd be the village girls having crushes on senators and philosophers. I'm sure those guys got lots of tail back then (oracles, anyone?).

Best Answer

experience makes a man perfect..

Best Answer

Biology. More mature, powerful males of other species tend to get more females than the young and naive. We have those same tendencies in our evolutionary heritage given that many great ape species have alpha males in social hierarchy. more experience is more desirable.

Best Answer

Well for me...I had a huge crush on my science teacher when I was a freshman in high school. All the girls in that school did I think. It probably had something to do with the fact that he would bring his guitar to class and sing to us sometimes. What that had to do with science class, I don't know...and I didn't care :D

Best Answer