And then when things go wrong they separate/divorce and become even more emotionally irrational for the rest of their life? Or I'm I just noticing this because of my age range? (late twenties.)
DrSampIe DrSampIe 26-30, M 9 Answers May 25, 2011

Biologically that's the best age for reproduction. People shouldn't marry if they aren't SURE they mean the vow "for better or for WORSE"

Best Answer

It's only been recently that people who get married get divorced 2 years later. Way back when, people got married early and stayed together HAPPILY for many many years. We have more freedom now, but that doesn't mean marriage isn't the right choice for younger people.

Best Answer

It starts with the family, the morals they grew up, and from that what they believe to be important which is irrationally getting involved in a marriage with not so wholesome ties. marriage is overrated anyway.

Best Answer

you know i really dong know good question i mean besides obvious reasons i just dont get it

maybe they dont even think about it to much and just do ...

Best Answer

Actually the age people are waiting to get married has increased. Only the unfocused people let their hormones get in the way of common sense. Smart focused people have happier lives. Wait and get a career first.

Best Answer

im wondering the same thing my friend and nooo thank you im not getting married for a loooong time if ever

Best Answer

i have noticed the same thing. Lots of that happening

Best Answer

You shouldn't generalize about an entire age bracket, some people are mature enough in their early twenties to have a long and happy marriage.

Best Answer