Sexually.
Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 22 Answers Jun 17, 2010

Because you are neglecting the only brain they have.

Best Answer

Heehee good answer.

Best Answer

My son used to have this very same problem with his wife until I took him aside to explain the meaning of the Word No in the Dictionary but he still remained sturborn as he thought that his wife was obligated to takle care of his needs according to the laws in the tora .. However his wife was of a different mind and so was he after she used a stun gun on him ( He`s a new man to this very day ) as the police advised him , your on your own Kid , and soon departed . Paschar

Best Answer

Many men equate love with sex and it confuses us, when you say I love you and then oh I'm tired...I'm not saying we're getting mad but just frustrated by the signals. It is like we have a bad day at work and then want to forget it and have some stress release sex and it's "oh honey not now" only intensifies the stress build up.

Best Answer

the same reason women get pissed at us when we say sorry were to tired when they want it.

Best Answer

It feeds their insecurities - they think we should be "in the mood" at all times and take it personally when we're not!

Best Answer

Because they act like they don't know what they really want

Best Answer

Brain disorder

Best Answer

because they are selfish bast---s who can't control themselves!

Best Answer

The same reason women get angry when you don't pay attention to them.........

Best Answer

the blood has left their brains and got somewhere else.

Best Answer

They take it personal. It doesn't register with their "head".

Best Answer

Coz we feel that your denying us whats rightfuly ours or you just did someone else and you feel guilty or tired to do me also.

Best Answer

some are more mature than others there should be more to a relationship with sex being the icing on the cake but not the whole cake

Best Answer

Same reason why women get mad when men don't have time for them

Best Answer

good answers masterzune, ambivilent and tonymetal..a true word spoken.

Best Answer