because liars will do anything and say anything to achieve their goal. they're just built that way. and don't blame yourself for what that jerk did; this one is on him.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but some lads are just **** down to their core. My advise would be to get over him and not trust so easy next time as the so called 'pla<x>yers' are the best liars

Best Answer

you answered your question when you said "pretend to love you"; reality is they only said it to get sex.

Best Answer

Part of a male's nature is to conquer. It does not matter if it is a school or work project, working on a car, getting a girl or getting sex. Once they conquer they are ready to move on to the next challenge. That is why so many women wonder what happened to the man they dated after they got married.

Best Answer

the challenge was to get you to bleep them. now that you have, they need a new challenge.

Best Answer

wel ive got to realise that now because this guy used me and wants to leave me he fooled me for my virginity

Best Answer

... Because they want sex....

Best Answer

i know but i thought some guys were different...

Best Answer

You maybe have a lot to learn about men unfortunately

Best Answer