"Breaks them apart and makes them second" is the key to finding the answer to your question. Often times females hold on to the losers because they are broken and feel less than top priority due to the "loser" being, at the very least verbally abusive. She tends to feel like nobody else will have her, well, mostly because of the fact that the loser makes sure she believes that about herself. She holds on to him because in HIS eyes she can never get better than him. In HER eyes she sees nothing clearly therefore she follows his every instruction and hangs on his every word. Hoping that he will see her undying loyalty and appreciate her. Never happens. Losers suck but there are so many out there making it hard for good guys to get ahead. Take it from someone who spent half of her entire life either being raised by or dating total losers......try to find a female without loser baggage cuz it takes a long time to unpack and put it all away for good. If you can't find one of those, try to find one that has unpacked and actually put it away.....we are wise and we appreciate a good thing when we have it.

Best Answer

Good question and answers. I'd have to say I agree.

Best Answer

I recently just came out of a situation where the person I was with had recently came out of a bad relationship where his ex cheated. The guy was distraught and I thought that with love and kindness he would see that their are some good women out here women we are natural nurturers and I always felt that with time he would see that it was me he wanted to build a solid relationship with but the person was mean and talked about their ex constantly and made comparisons. I knew in my heart that the person you are meant to be with shouldnt put you through hell just for them to see that your worth something but i didnt budge and their are things that i did with and for this person that no woman should have to go through. The end result was one day him deciding that he didnt want to hold on to me or feel bad for being attracted to other women so in the mixed of loving someone else i broke myself down for nothing it definitely was a learning experience and we all have to go through it somehow

Best Answer

Keep telling yourself the next time will be different

Best Answer

Cause there addicted like a sickness and this would be considered a dysfunctional relationship:/

Best Answer