It has been my experience that they want you to start thinking the way that they do .

Best Answer

setting their desk on fire might be a sign of stubborness

Best Answer

That is so true........... I just had one yesterday who said i wasnt wanting to change..............

Best Answer

Some people see a counsellor for years & years... In my book that means it isn't working!

Best Answer

They say that because they aren't good counselors- a good counselor takes the time to work on it WITH you and tries many different ways if one is not working. Get another counselor- not all are good or care.<br />
I had 1 show me a picture of her family all dressed in white on a white backround taken professionally when my family was in chaos and I was poor- she just inflamed me! It was like shoving her perfect life in my face and rubbing my nose in it- I never went back.

Best Answer

Im guessing they think that by what you are saying or in your behaviors..<br />
Do you want to change a particular behavior or attitude yet you are not doing anything differently?

Best Answer