Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 9 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Beliefs

its designed to scare your children, my seven year old freaked out at the pic of the man with the tumor on his neck. the goverment are useing it to make your children feel bad, so they force you to stop, same as the little girl going on about second hand smoke. if you were using the same tacktec to get your children to behave, you would be arrested for pycolocial abuse.

Best Answer

If the images go some way to stopping children taking up smoking then that is nothing but a good thing.

Best Answer

i agree. but still to traumatise some one into doing some thing is wrong.

Best Answer

What kind of dumbarse are you not to understand why they'd do this? It's hardly 'twisted' logic to show graphic images of the effects smoking can have on your health. I would say it's very logical if you aim is to discourage people from smoking.

Best Answer

What's next...images of dead people in the road? Where does it end? Should we have images of dead obese people on our hamburger wrappers too?

Best Answer

Works for me. We already have advertisements here of people being graphically killed in road accidents.

Best Answer

I'm in Australia and we have some of the most graphic ads you're ever likely to see. The more people are offended by such images the more effective they'll be.

Best Answer

For people like you to wake up to the fact the dangers are REAL

Best Answer

Its logical because those images are to show you what you are doing to yourself.

Best Answer

I have seen worse. They put pictures of drowned kids at the bottom of the pool to remind you to watch your kids. It is creepy.

Best Answer

Gives us something to shoot for.

Best Answer