friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 5 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

cause theyre mean, you dont want to work for someone like that anyways

Best Answer

Do they? I'm very fortunate not to have been to such an interview. Are you sure it's not your own feelings of humiliation and rejection? They certainly shouldn't be able to do it as it's arsey and twatty.

Best Answer

Yes, it happened to my sister who graduated this year.The interviewer was like, "You guys just get a degree and come out with nothing else.Look at you, you were in so much hurry to graduate.You are just 20.We don't have place for kids in our company, we need grown ups, you may leave and tell you, no one would ever offer you a job, because you just have no potential, but a degree". I mean, he never interviewed her.The first thing he saw on her CV was she was 1993 born and then he behaved a d*ck straight away.She's the youngest in her batch to graduate with bachelors in business and management.I mean, how did the person know about her skills, without even interviewing her.He's a plain jerk.I am working in a big corporate, but I think I should apply in his company.I don't need the job, just to confront that jerk and give him a dose of his own medicine, so that he doesn't do the same to any other aspiring young candidate.

Best Answer

He sounds like a right ignorant arse. Sounds to me like she had a narrow escape and I wouldn't bother with the revenge thing no matter how tempting. It could backfire! I hope she finds a decent job soon, even if it's not connected to her degree or even just voluntary, it's all good experience and looks good on the cv.

Best Answer

You shouldn't do that because people need jobs to survive and sustain family and laughing at someone for not getting a job is just makes them scum

Best Answer

Thanks true, Nathan!!

Best Answer

It helps them to stop being picked on by a boss with very little knowledge on how to treat any employee.

Best Answer

They do not have the right and you should record conversations at interviews.

Ebay sells spy voice recording pens-watches ect.

Best Answer

It happened to my sister.Even though she's bright, she got demotivated by that je*k who doesn't deserve to conduct interviews at the first place.

Best Answer

His lost as your sister will get a better job.

Best Answer

Thanks for the kind words.Yes, she's just 20.She's youngest in her batch to graduate.She went to college at university at 16.The interviewer judged her saying, you just have a degree, and you are just 20, so no hopes and some other mean words.

Best Answer

Bosses can be unkind-but there are a lot who would employ your sister.

Best Answer