infpisme infpisme 46-50, M 15 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

singing to the choir here.. they could just as easily write a story for their allocated group , this way only like minded retards will see their kinks .... but no they got to have a big look at me look at me moment in community area

Best Answer

maybe you should stick to watching re-runs of murder she wrote at the retirement home,,if it bothers you so much<br />
Its usually men who are the dogs on here,,by the way

Best Answer

let them do what makes them happy you sound like a ***** when you complain

Best Answer

I'm not saying "Don't do it!" I'm asking why do they have to do it here?

Best Answer

This forum is for people to post about all their life experiences, and a major aspect of that is sex. And when it comes to sex, some people are gay, and some people not, and some people have fetishes of various kinds. Most of these are entirely harmless when indulged in in private between consenting adults. Yes, some fetishes that significant numbers of people enjoy, many others might find disgusting. But that is life. If something is not to your taste just pass on by, or avoid the mature topics altogether and use your adult filter. I have every right, in the mature questions section, to ask questions about any adult topic I choose to ask about (which need not be sexual but often can be), including questions about my fetish interests. If you can't handle that, perhaps such an open-minded, free speech, forum as this is not for you. Might I perhaps suggest that a knitting forum might be more to your taste. Seriously, you don't have to like or enjoy everything you come across here: I certainly don't. But stop being such a goddam narrowmind, have a bit of live and let live about you, accept that we are all different and leave each to their own, and stop trying to argue for only the things you like to be allowed here. Why should your tastes be imposed upon the rest of us? What is it with you self-appointed potential censors that you would so like to stop anyone from being open about certain things just because you don't like them? Get a life!

Best Answer

And why does my opinion make you so angry? If it's all live and let live then take your own advice!

Best Answer

dont read what you dont like. simple enough.

Best Answer

Yeah, I think they just come here to gross people out.

Best Answer

That's rather naive... They come here because they don't think shoving their fetish in someone's face is gross.

Best Answer

As my father would say, assholism is universal,

Best Answer

you can't please everyone or like them. they don't care what you say or think....just stop caring.

Best Answer

I don't worry about them, until they think they can add me for some reason.

Best Answer