just when it feels like everything is going great, she starts having crazy mood swings, and worrying about all sorts of crazy things. Am I too old for you? I feel bad about my ex... Are you sure you want to date someone with so much baggage? were not right for each other... lets take some time off... We had a fun weekend trip planned and she cancelled last minute, only to call me on my way to work the next day saying she changed her mind and wants to go now! One day she is happy and fun, the next she is distant and moody, and no, it's not that time of the month. I am trying to be understanding and mature with her, but she is impossible to figure out, why does this happen to me?
cuatro cuatro 22-25, M 14 Answers Jan 12, 2010

If you want a woman who is THE SAME ALL THE TIME, GO GET A BLOW UP DOLL.

Best Answer

It's just how some of us are. Try and get through to her by talking. Maybe you should ask her this question..

Best Answer

All women do crazy things. You men usually drive us to the brink. Try to be nice and buy her candy and tell she's pretty after taking her to the mall and supper.

Best Answer

this woman sounds like me! John is that you .. call me

Best Answer

shes exactly the same as 90 per cent of every other woman out they who is insecure..give her some space try not to be too available and shel figure it out in time.

Best Answer

You are young still. Remember this...........IT'S HORMONES,cuatro,RAGING HORMONES!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Who says shes acting??

Best Answer

maybe you're crazy too so you attract crazy girls

Best Answer