why do they do it? like do they really really like everyone of the girls they flirt with?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 20 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Try their luck with everyone.

Best Answer

I wonder how much of that is actual flirting. Do you mean like hitting on and asking for dates?

I joke and laugh and tell stories to all of my clients, women or otherwise. I suppose some might think I'm flirting. I am just being personable.

Best Answer

Women want one man to fulfill their every need.

Men want every woman to fulfill their one need.

Best Answer

hey! ur right!

Best Answer

Same reason woman will flirt with a lot of guys.

Best Answer

Why do some women think practically every guy wants to sleep with them so much?

Best Answer

because its normally true...

Best Answer

Thanks, Louis :-)

Best Answer

We can't help it-I don't flirt as much now but that's because of confidence, not desire. Men with high sex drives and no outlet have to endure our bodies screaming for sex on an hourly basis, so we literally try our hardest to attain it wherever possible. Does it make us feel good? No, not always. But as long as there's a slither of a chance of sex, we have to try as that outcome is better than 'another' 5 minutes spent alone with ourselves. Sorry you find it annoying x

Best Answer

to them it's a numbers game. The more girls they flirt with the higher the odds that one of them will actually say yes.

Best Answer

One of em may take the bait...it takes many fish to pass be b4 u....who cares take the one thats loyal or don't ask...R many worth it? no 4 u think..see wizgezzer

Best Answer

They try until they find the one who will give it to them.

Best Answer

The larger the pool girls, the more likely you'll be able to "score". Better odds, ya know

Best Answer

because there sad lonely lame impotant looser's

Best Answer

Same reason some gals do, they have nothing else to offer.

Best Answer

Practice makes perfect.

Best Answer

because they follow the formula, try try until you succeed...........

Best Answer

Best Answer