Most of us girls enjoy a bit of banter, but vulgar messages and crude pictures, turn us OFF.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wilsjane wilsjane 51-55 7 Answers Jun 7 in Embarrassing & Funny

Not another. I feel awful for you gals. On behalf of all decent males, I apologize that so many of our gender are such sex obsessed jerks. I hope their pe*ckers drop off in their slimy hands.

Best Answer

It is only a very small minority. It is like when you are driving, you can pass 1000 cars, but what you always notice is the one idiot.
What I can't understand, is what's going on in their minds.

Best Answer

Hehehehehe that's just weird guys, not charming guys like me. :P

Best Answer

I know, don't I.

Best Answer

the guys who don't get it are a bunch of narcissistic jerks

Best Answer

True and so when they see a woman asking "crude" questions and responding in like manor they should not be surprised if they turn out to be a dude or highly disturbed individual.

Best Answer

Wills (my boyfriend) received one of those messages from a girl. She turned out to be a rape victim and was trying to get back at guys. He ended up messaging her for several days in an attempt to help her come to terms with her situation

Best Answer

I hope she got the help she needed.

Best Answer

Well said.. It is true..

Best Answer

The server broke down??<br />
Ok,seriously,even if a guy would want to be..sexy,romantic,that would not be a very normal way to do it,so I would assume perhaps a turn on is not the desired aim,but a TURN OFF is..awful lot of angry people out there with issues with women. I honetly don't think I've said anything on thenet that I wouldn't say to a person who was standing in my presence

Best Answer

message me si

Best Answer