I have been looking after the neighborhood ducks and had one with 7 eggs she layed on for almost 4 weeks to hatch and 2 days ago they did and 2 days later they all were killed and yesterday my son said they the mom and eggs were gone' and i said no way and went to see.The first site i seen on the sidewalk was a full borned baby duck with a broken neck' then more chicks were 3 more killed as well .i seen all killed and it looked like were stick marks where they had probably came up in the nest and slaghtered them all and thy the bodies like trash..This same thing happened 3 yrs ago and mama had a great place this yr and i never thought she would succome to death as well.WHY.This has me so upset i cannot even sleep. Thanks in advance.
ladonnasangel ladonnasangel 36-40, F 24 Answers Apr 22, 2010

The same reason some people need to kill or torture people. <br />
Some are just angry and selfcentered and full of crud...budding socio and psychopaths. I can't really comprehend what kind of brain would perform such a deed. I am really sorry you saw that. I think it would make me nervous knowing such a person was around. And to tell the truth, I would notify the police and the local ASPCA or humane organization. Maybe they could ask around and find out who the pervert is. That kind of thing should not be ignored.

Best Answer

Because they are sick, sick, sick, and should be tied up and tortured them selves.

Best Answer

Animals can feel pain jackass you just can't hear them screaming try using your brain idiot!!!

Best Answer

They are insane idiots.

Best Answer

I had a german sheperd ***** called tara, my next door neighbour hated her and even more so after i had her mated. She had 7 puppies 3 male and 4 female.<br />
They were 6 weeks old the day i went to work, upon returning i discovered he had been in my yard and injected all the puppies and tara with paraquat, the puppies were dead and tara barely survived.<br />
He was arrested and placed before the magistrates when asked why he had done such a thing he replied " dunno because i did ".<br />
He was fined £60.00 and given a 12 month conditional discharge,to this day i still don't know why he did it, to kill 7 little bundles of joy & love before they had started to live mystify's me to this day.<br />
So i am sorry i can't answer your question because i am asking the same one.

Best Answer

Animals can't feel pain? Never heard one scream in pain have you. Tears your heart out. <br />
Last year on the IL. tollway ,the car in front of me swerved onto the shoulder to run over a family of ducks. I called the state patrol and followed them until they were stopped. The driver, about 20 , was really pissed and was shouting at me to mind my own business, I just smiled at him and told him it's everybody's Bis. It felt so good when he got mad and pushy with the cop, as he was handcuffed for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest. I was waiving bye bye with a big smile as he was driven off in the back of the squad car.

Best Answer

Animals can't feel pain.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

I couldn't even read that<br />
Too much

Best Answer

and innocent people too.

Best Answer

Things like this make me ill and so sad. Maybe people who are born without empathy. Are you sure that maybe it wasn't a cat?

Best Answer

it's called "Projection" it is when you transfer your strong feelings to others this is done by people that are depresses or war freak

Best Answer

It's simple. most of the people who do these things are more in tune with their more violent instincts than most people. the need to kill resides in almost all species in order to survive. you don't see a tiger caring about the family of gazelles or antelopes it mauls and eats. another reason would be that most people don't like ducks; severely so they are willing to kill them off before the problem starts. and before i get rude comments, I don't care. every species is beneath us because we are superior, and it confuses me why so many people care, sure animals feel pain and can harbor feelings towards us, but given the chance they'd kill us too. I killed a baby goose once, because I could, and because it gave me a great rush of adrenaline, and before you comment, no I am not mentally or clinically insane

Best Answer

Why would a baby goose kill you? Animals kill for survival. They hunt and kill their prey. Humans are sick twisted things that hurt and torture other creatures because they can. You really should rethink your mental health, it's not normal at all to go and kill a creature, certainly not one that has absolutely no capacity to harm you in any way. Getting off on that is a sign of deep trauma or of a pure mental disorder.

Best Answer

There's something in human nature that we find fascinating or entertaining about torture and death. It sounds sick and twisted but people throughout ages and even today have been torturing and killing not only animals but people as well. I know you were raised and so was I to see the wrong in killing the innocent but I believe everyone to be equal and that we are all capable of such evils. Have you ever just killed a bug or tortured one? That must be how one looks at another when harming it. As nothing more than a bug. They feel superior and that it is just a bug. Here's my little quote. - Humans will do anything they want to if they feel they can get away with it.

Best Answer

If you "loved" them so much then you should've taken better care of them the so called monsters that did this actually did something positive; the taught you the hard way that life generally is NOT good.<br />
All you bleeding hearts cans say what you want, This is nature.

Best Answer

Why do some humans find the need to rape, kill and torture CHILDREN?????????? Free will at it's worse is the answer to both questions.

Best Answer

I have tried torturing thousand of ants when I was a kid, Can that qualify here? They too are innocent, . It was just for fun when I was a kid. maybe the feeling of them killing dogs and me torturing those ants is just the same?... dunno..<br />
But, I'm not like that anymore...

Best Answer