My favorite is the pic of Clint Eastwood but they made it blurry. Like you can't tell that's a pic of Clint Eastwood...maybe it is him! LOL yeah right. A cat talked to me not long ago who pretended he was some big wig Hollywood hotshot. I can be naive, but not that naive. Really?!? Be yourselves people, doesn't mean you have to show a picture of your true self, if you don't want. I don't for privacy, doesn't mean I'm ashamed of who I am or what I look like. Nobody here should be ashamed of either.

Best Answer

*applauds*

Best Answer

first, who is CBK?<br />
Second... I'm not my avatar. I don't look like that... And I don't fit in a tub in the kitchen sink. I once had issues with women who used sexy provocative avatars and claimed it as them. My judgment was harsh. If people like to identify with an actor or celebrity (celebritard), I think that's a healthy ex<x>pression. I don't necessarily think a person is trying to be misleading, but it is a sad state of affairs when we aren't happy with who we are, when we wish we were like anyone else.

Best Answer

I'm not really a cartoon chipmunk either...though I am pretty handy as a mechanic.

Best Answer

And you rock the jump-suit...!!!
:D

Best Answer

They are the celebrity's secret twin in hiding.

Best Answer

Well Jerrica people are people.

Best Answer

scary lol

Best Answer

maybe they are doppelgangers

Best Answer

ure the one assuming its them, ask a question first

Best Answer

the one using CBK pic said it was her. she wishes it was lol

Best Answer