jewel789 jewel789 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 28, 2012

They are bastards and should have their balls twisted off.

Best Answer

because they are rubbish at chopping onions

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer

Unless they have a mental illness those kinds of men are dicks that only care about themselves and making someone cry gives them power and makes them feel better. We all know what feels nice there is no excuse to treat someone that bad.<br />
I’ve had a hard life seen some horrible things and been in situations I could of never imagined still I would never make someone feel bad so I can feel better about myself.<br />
So the excuse of a hard upbringing is a load of crap they need to grow up

Best Answer

Sometimes it might do it to make them feel big, or just to see how far than he can push a woman before she does break down and cry. Or it could be that he just don't care who's feeling he is hurting. or it could be that he doesn't understand the woman. <br />
I don't like to see any woman cry. I would love to be able to put my arm around them and try to convince them that every thing will be alight. Although I am a stranger, they do not let me do it, or trust me to try to comfort them. <br />
But the real answer to your question, may never be known or understood. <br />
Good luck on finding your right answer.

Best Answer

Because they're sadists.

Best Answer

Because most men are A- holes !!!

Best Answer

They must be cowards

Best Answer

Idiots

Best Answer

makes us feel loved more. Seems like from a lot of women , you just don't feel it.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

makes you feel more loved if a person cries for you.

Best Answer

So thats why he does it!

Best Answer

Please don't believe that's a good reason or even necessarily the real reason.

Best Answer

Tell me

Best Answer

Why do woman cry?

Best Answer

Makes us feel like a big man.

Best Answer

Oh really?

Best Answer

Please don't believe this sort of thing is limited to men! The reason(s) some men enjoy that sort of thing are the same reasons that women enjoy making men cry or want to cry or get angry: cruelty, sadism, lack of empathy, thoughtlessness, unkindness, and the list of possible reasons goes on and on. The best you can get out of your situation is to realize that you don't understand it ... and that's a good thing. It means you're better than that. It also means you might as well get away from that sort of person. It's highly unlikely they'll ever change. I wish the best for you.

Best Answer