CountessDawn CountessDawn 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Community

This is EP, it's full of horny people - by announcing it, they find a horny partner to do whatever they want online with.

So, even though lots of us don't care - it's the few that DO care they are looking for.

Best Answer

Develop some thicker skin there chickie. In a place like this sex is around every corner. Deal with it or don't come here.

Best Answer

They hope for a lay

Best Answer

It is like winking at some women at bar or club when both get turned on by atmosphere and all...it is online different as guys ask for a partner to share their naughty thoughts when get hot and only sometimes they make it so rude and much of things can happen to make them cool off...as i never post questions about that and always deal it my way :).

Best Answer

lol! They hope to get some hot steamy chat or pics..where in only God knows the pleasure around it :D

Best Answer

if you dont care, why post about it?

Best Answer

I don't care they're horny I care/am annoyed with having to hear about it. I thought that was obvious.

Best Answer

You make no sense. If you dont want to hear about it dont lisen

Best Answer

No you make no sense. I can't be selectively deaf or blind (though it would be nice). I'm guessing you're one of these guys I'm referring to based on o
How defensive you're being.

Best Answer

And I guess by your logic that you are a wild eyed militant bajibba who voted for obama

Best Answer

LOL wow. I'm not even American. And I'm not sure how you would jump to political affiliation from sexual annoyances anyway. Conservatives tend to be prudish (I'm both) and Obama is a Liberal.

Best Answer

What a loser! There is a reason why ur homeless dude. Ur clearly ****** in the head.

Best Answer

maybe because, when they find out, hrny women will fling themselves at you. :)

Best Answer

Is it not obvious?

Best Answer

that's the damn truth

Best Answer