IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

If you have to ask this question you know nothing about how attraction works.

Best Answer

O but I do
Trust me

Best Answer

Seriously. If you have to ask this question I highly doubt that you do. And I mean physical attraction.

Best Answer

Touche!

Best Answer

Maybe post-delivery hormonal changes tamps down the desire of both people. Women go through a perfect storm of hormones and exhaustion, and men too get overtired plus their testosterone levels go down when men become fathers to infants. Neither one wants sex and both are too tired for it anyway -- but that doesn't mean that she's suddenly undesirable.<br />
Who do most men find most desirable? The woman who WANTS him. For a lot of guys, a slightly overweight woman who can't wait to get him into bed is way sexier than a slender and beautiful ice queen who wouldn't give him the time of day. It could be that this woman is pushing who recently gave birth is actually pushing him away and then blaming her weight gain and his "shallowness."

Best Answer

Nice answer paskyyy. When both partners have good self esteem and love each other unconditionally these issues never come up. So those who do have problems have a lot of work to do on themselves.

Best Answer

stupid, idiot, retarded, dumb *** come to mind

Best Answer

men should not find their women unattractive after giving birth. putting weight on is another matter; anyone can shed their pounds off with hard work and dieting. @women: you should not lose weight for the men but for yourself!

Best Answer

Putting on weight and not being able to lose it is sometimes perceived as lack of care for yourself.

Best Answer

Cause theyre shallow

Best Answer

what has those being his kids got to do with trying to make love to a walrus ? come on one minute women say men will do it to anything and then when its proven not to be true you call men shallow .

Best Answer

I find all men undesirable after I have kids so it works out.

Best Answer