I have always wanted to know the answer to this,<br />
I have had fantasies about women in high heels,Boots and stockings since i was about 12,So womens feet have always been on my mind and now i have a girlfriend who loves me smelling her feet such a turnon for both of us.............

Best Answer

They are beautiful and made for sucking and smelling. If you don't believe me put yours under my nose please.

Best Answer

Beacuse I like the way they smell and thats why I wanted to meet a woman cause I have a foot fetish

Best Answer

Pheremones in the sweat

Best Answer

Becasuse the same chemical in womens feet is in their vagina. Men can sub counciously sense that

Best Answer

You like the smell of sweat! Is my thought!

Best Answer

Because it is just plain natural for some people. Haters well label you as strange, but just enjoy it. Not all women can enjoy something as sensual, but there are who can appreciate the attention. Myself, I love to smell their feet before I lick their scent away, it's a victimless crime, lol.

Best Answer