I'm straight, but this idea seems appealing as well. Especially during ********** or swaps, is where the idea came up.
DoctorOh DoctorOh 66-70, M 12 Answers Feb 7, 2013

Because there' there . And there delicious. :-)

Best Answer

I do because I enjoy the taste and feel of it, and especially the taste of his ***! :)

Best Answer

I like the taste and texture of *** too. I especially love *** when it's super creamy.

Best Answer

I am a male **********. I love servicing men and men appreciate my mouth and throat. End of story.

Best Answer

I'm straight, but love watching guys suck each others ***** in gay ****, and often jack off to it thinking about what it would be like to try it for real.<br />
I suspect it's a very common straight man fantasy.

Best Answer

Every man should suck a **** at least once...it's my favorite sexual act by far

Best Answer

oh i dont know. but sex is sex some like it dirtier that others

Best Answer

and man on man sex is taboo and just makes you feel dirty, sexy.

Best Answer

I'm straight but I did, and now I'm not sure, maybe now a b it bi, but a male friend is easier to please, we understand each other and just have fun. No mind games.

Best Answer

I love to make a man moan with pleasure and feel his **** pulsate as he ******* in my mouth. I think a **** feels awesome in my mouth. I also like to hear a man moan when he releases in my mouth knowing I pleasured him.

Best Answer