PamelaThomas PamelaThomas 51-55 14 Answers Jan 18, 2012

Men wear girdles for the same reasons as women do. A girdle helps to improve your posture and make your clothes fit better.

Best Answer

And hold up your nylons.

Best Answer

There's one called the "Shatner" after Bill Shatner and I've also heard one called a "mirdle" man-girdle. They hold everything in and give you a tight, buffed appearance. I have one that I have worn a couple of times so far. It's kind of restrictive, so I don't like to have it on for very long. Actually, it makes me more confident being dressed up in social occassions and makes me stand up really straight with good posture, too. Everyone needs a little support now and then.

Best Answer

Now some men like fishin' and some men like a fowlin'<br />
And some men like ta hear a cannon ball a rollin'<br />
Me I like sleepin' specially in my Abbey's chamber<br />
But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain yeah

Best Answer

Put that to an MB20 tune

Best Answer

Phil Lynott will be turning in his grave.

Best Answer

Phil Lynott can bite my pimply white a$$

Best Answer

As a male I had never really experienced wearing a girdle until about 4 years ago. As I became older I started to have a small belly which effected my posture sitting standing and I started to get lower back pains plus my clothes didn't fit very well. I remember back when I was growing up I lived with my grandmother, mother, and aunt who all were quite girdle or corset dependent and really loved wearing foundation wear. I always wondered if as a male I could become girdle dependent. I located a professional corsetier for both a fitting an some very helpful consulting since being a male I did not know that much at all about the various makes and models girdles, and what would be best for for me. It took quite a few calls and searching around but I finally found a older lady who had had over 30 years experience as a corsetier. I found her quite knowledgeable. I asked her if Girdle Dependency was real and as a male could I also become dependent. She said with her help and fitting me in the right kind of make and model girdle I would become like my grandmother, mother and aunt girdle dependent. The first thing the corsetier did was asked me lots of questions as to my life style the right kind of girdle has a lot to do with my life style. I am fairly active but I work on computers. She then measured my waist and hips and she recommended I should be in a long legged high waisted bonded and zippered panty girdle. She also recommended to get the most amount of control stomach and back support which I really need that I should be in a girdle 2 sizes smaller. The corsetier then had to teach me how to put on a girdle, I of course being a male had no idea of the right way to put on a girdle, she had me lay down on a bed lean way back pull up my knees - this took my belly and my internal organs and pulled them back into their normal natural position. She then had me pull up the girdle hook up the hooks and eyes and pull up the zipper, then stand up. Wow I was amazed what I experienced being all held in and really supported, I felt absolutly fantastic, I had never experienced anything quite like it and I found I loved how I felt. Sitting standing and just moving around while being held in by a girdle what a experience, I felt an increase in energy and confidence, no more lower back back pains, and my stomach was firm and well supported. The corsetier explained to me that the reason I need to daily always wear a girdle and why I had a belly and lower back pains my stomach muscles have become weaker and no matter working out there was nothing I could do and the only solution which I agree is to daily wear a girdle. She also wanted me which I followed her instruction to keep my stomach muscles always relaxed while girdle and let the girdle just hold and support me. She then had me develop a habit or routine wake up each and every morning put on a girdle. I found after a few days I really loved wearing a girdle every day.

Best Answer

Wearing a girdle help my posture and holds in my tummy

Best Answer

i like the way fell when i walk and keep my tuck in place some times i wear a bubble but i have no but

Best Answer

This is yet another new kink I have been introduced to- not the men wearing girdles, but the women who love them

Best Answer

No idea, I'm a woman and I've never worn one lol.

Best Answer

I'm 55 and I've never known any man to wear a girdle....to look good for the ladies?

Best Answer

On the sensible side - <br />
1) It helps to hold in the belly that we get in later years.<br />
2) Helps give support to a bad back and are more comfortable than traditional back braces.<br />
3) Helps to correct the posture.<br />
4) Can help reduce your food intake which will help to lose weight.<br />
5) If you have an abdominal hernia it can help support it.<br />
6) As any woman can attest to, they can make clothing fit better.<br />
On the other side of the coin- <br />
1) It is like eating the forbidden fruit and is simply kinky.<br />
2) They can feel very sensuous and erotic.

Best Answer

You are sure correct as you become older you do gain a belly. I even work out 5 to 6 days a week. You are correct wearing a girdle everyday without questions have all of those wonderful benefits. It takes a little time but once you become use to being in a decent firm boned girdle you never will want to be without a girdle. What I found is once my belly became use to the support a girdle offers you do become quite dependent on the support and you love it.

Best Answer