laceset laceset 36-40, F 57 Answers Nov 27, 2011

I'm a 19 year old straight male . I dress up like a girl . I love the way that womens clothing feels and looks on my body . I shave everything except the top of my head . I have gone out in public wearing panties and a stuffed bra under my clothes because I'm to the point in my life where I don't care what others thing about me cross dressing . I also have gone out completely dressed as a girl . There's nothing wrong with a man wanting to look and feel like a women . I am happy and feel free when I'm dressed like a women . I feel like I'm alive . A man dressed like a women doesn't mean that they're gay , most are straight only a few crossdressers might be gay . People in this world are so damn judgemental . To the people that does not approve of this hobby y'all need to shut up and let us be who we are

Best Answer

wow you seem to Have it right I Like to meet you in person and we both could dress up like women and go out Dancing and Have alot of fun if you be my Dance partner, I Think you are so cool I really want to be friends,

Best Answer

I am Ralph and perhaps older than you and I only had sex with one other man and it was wonderfull to be with some one who cares about you,I Just wrote you I Live in Wheat Ridge colo my phone # is if I may do this 303 423 8392 call me ok and I will give you my e-mail ok Have a nice day Kisses to you and Big Huggs,

Best Answer

So true n hats off to u for standing out!

Best Answer

my wife and her mother-In-Law are started to dress me in ladies clothes what to wear blouse skirt cardigan classic wool coat i have wear nolyon overall all time when in house when am out shopping with mother-in-Law my wife work all day from 9 am till 12pm so my mother-in-Law take care of so have be good girl be dress in nightdress cardigan and put to bed at 7pm so when my wife come in from work am sleep in bed and nice and wearing my pink nightdress and blue cardigan am very shy girl so can you help come Moore what to do my mother-in-Law and wife are very to me thay will not let go online AM very shy girl,am writing this on my wife table in bed if thay now i have be online will have stay for 7 day dress in nightdress cardigan put into bed all time so please do not tell than AM wearing white blouse blue cardigan blue and wihte,nolyon overall my mother-in-Law is talking me shopping to day New ladies clothes I havegood girl all week wearing what toll to wear being but bed at 7pm .so can I stop be shy girl start talking me to people's AM out I do look very feminine in clothes I have to wear so my mother-in-Law call we going to shop in five min so camel coat there good girl so thank God bless you all in here.xx

Best Answer

That works. I am older than you but I wear lingerie all the time and I like how I look in white nylons and heels. It makes me turn into a different person and, as you say, I really don't give a damn what others think. I am also a straight male goth, and I dress in goth clothes every time I go out. I get the likers and the haters, but I like becoming different people. It is fun and I like the look of he fancy clothing they make for women. I have gone out to clubs with a mask and a ball gown and taken pictures because people love the looks I wear. It is a blast. Two thumbs up to you.

Best Answer

I guess my reply did not post but I like your post. I'm older than you but I hear ya. I am Goth and I get a lot of **** over it but I could care less. I enjoy being the other person and wearing the clothes too, from one persona to the next. I also design women's gothic jewelry. As me I'm just me but as her I'm more high spirited and have more fun. I enjoy it a lot. Be you and enjoy it. You live once. Have tons of fun. I agree with you:)

Best Answer

Wow! I certainly agree. I love to dress as well, and love the feel of hosiery. I also love to wear heels. I just feel empowered and free when i dress like a woman. I just haven't had enough courage to go out dressed yet. I will though. My wife is actually excited about the notion..

Best Answer

Well, I like to wear business suits which, not so long ago, were classed as men's wear only. So why can't a guy put a pretty dress on? I think guys would look super adorable in a dress.

Best Answer

That is a big draw for me. I like women's jewelry and nice clothes. As a guy I see drab, style free clothing, almost ugly suits and junk. As a goth I dress fancy and I have a few women's outfits I enjoy wearing a lot. It's just fun. I'm straight.

Best Answer

I wear a ball gown with a mask, a slinky white outfit and an exotic black one. I enjoy being her. I think I'd trade me for her.

Best Answer

Wish I had a skirt suit!

Best Answer

You are correct! 95% of cross dressers are hetrosexual! I for one love wearing nylon lingerie and pretty dresses!

Best Answer

Yes I agree I Love waring Nylon women panties, great feeling they feel like I am waring nothing compare to male briefs, for 24*7and house on special ocssions when I go out Looking to be picked up by Hasom man,and I Like to ware minnie skirts to show off my pretty Panties when I bent over and hopefully tease other man and give them the desire to Hit me up. and I Know I would accept them aking me to go out on dates with this man,thank you for allowing me to share my fantiseys but perhaps today or this weekend I will meet that special man I am Hoping,

Best Answer

So true. I definitely agree.

Best Answer

Two thumbs up, nail polish included:)

Best Answer

Of course it doesn't pertain to gay men - sexuality and transvestism are unrelated. <br />
As for why... well, I've known a couple of guys who were cross dressers and got different answers. Some liked the makeup and show of it, others just liked the feel. I think one explaind it ot me like this:<br />
*alone in a room with a dress*<br />
"I wonder about that dress... what does it feel like to wear? What does it look like on me?"<br />
"**** it, nobody is watching, I'm putting this thing on."<br />
"Holy crap, this feels great! And I look GOOD in this! Screw you guys, I'm dressing like this more often!"<br />
I'm not a cross-dresser, but that line of thinking makes sense to me.

Best Answer

It makes sense to me also. I have a few outfits now. I like her much more than me. It is totally fun wearing the clothes.

Best Answer

Because women's clothing is so much softer and peaceful than men's clothing. A man who wears women's cloths is truly at peace with the world and themselves.

Best Answer

Women get fancy frills, lace, beautiful jewelry, so I slide into another persona and enjoy it.

Best Answer

Cause they feel pretty.....oh so pretty......so pretty and witty and gay.......and they pity...............<br />
okay. <br />
I'll stop.

Best Answer

that's the part where i always get stuck, too.

Best Answer

they shouldn't have, and I can't stress that enough.

Best Answer

I am a straight men n I like to wear women nighty, skirt only during sex. I feel so horny whenever I'm in nighty. Is it right?

Best Answer

What ever make you happy, you got ta do.

Best Answer

I have been wearhing womens clothes secretly for years. My wife knew about my pantie fetish, but recently found about my love to put on a pretty dress, nails and do my eyes. I fear that she thinks I will magicly become gay. I love women so much, if I were going to be gay, I would strictly be a lesbian. I really women could be more understanding. I really feel that if women could forget the fact that it is "wierd" and just enjoy the moment, they would find that not only do they have a strong man who will protect them, but they can have a best friend who can be sensitive to them as well. I don't understand why it is so hard to see this as a benefit. Now that "Veronica" has come into my life, I don't think I could put her back in the box if I had to.

Best Answer

Don't put her in the box. Live her up. Life is short.

Best Answer

Because I'm such a hot babe that I even turn myself on. ;)

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!! And I have sizzling legs.

Best Answer

silk feels great cradling your balls

Best Answer

And other things too.....

Best Answer

I have been since 2001 been shaving my entire body everyday from my face to the tips od my toes and let me tell you I have a pair of legs that **** off every woman that see's them and men love them too, along with this I started to wear panties and god they felt good and looked sexy on me, then womens shorts and mini skirts, then hose of all type's and high heels and then bras wit silicone inserts and tops so now up to entire outfits, even my bum around at home clothes are womens, I have just a few man jeans etc that I hate to wear when I have to go to family events etc.<br />
I am very very married and my wife supports me wearing womens clothes and we share our clothes and are BFF's it makes me feel alive and sexy and how it looks on me I can look down at my legs and my sexy nail polished feet and get horney looking at myself now that's cool, I cant stand though what I have been through at times the looks that I get or somebody just come right out and ask me are you wearing womens clothes? My response to those men are yes I am and you only wish you where man enough to do it too. Now I have also found that my feminine body that I have created along with womens clothes draws super hot sexy women like flys they love it so tell me who is the fool

Best Answer

So cool. I have a black set of lingerie and a white set. I have an unfortunately ugly face so I do most of it in private but I enjoy how it looks on me. Enjoy yourself.

Best Answer

I like it because it gets my dopamine flowing. I'm constantly in a glowing mood when I dress up. I'd also like to say I do it to feel prettier, but as a male, to look at myself in the mirror with these items on, makes me cringe. I am not attracted to males whatsoever, I just like feeling and looking good.

Best Answer

I don't look in the mirror. When I dress up I can only see what I want to see. You're right, it helps the moods.

Best Answer

Ive been caught wearing my sisters silk nighty by her girl friend. It felt so good and then my sisters friend found some high healed shoes for me to try on. I felt very turned on at the sensation of this. She then began rubbing my chest and shoulders. All this happened on a weekend in a darkned bed room. That was awhile ago but I am not attracked sexually to men, I just love to be gently teased by certain sexy woman who know I cross dress now and again. I love it.

Best Answer

Some men question if womens or mens clothing is more comfortable like i did. Then once you wear them you realize you are pretty and then you start to go into more girl styles like makeup. It is because they question the clothing.

Best Answer

That makes a lot of sense. I've been wearing male polish and guy liner for years. I really like the white outfit I have.

Best Answer

Some straight men saw there mom as the strong one in the family after daddy ran off with the office assistant! It was mum how ran the Estate! Being a busy business woman you had nannies & maids to take care of you and you. Wanted to be like your mummy so you got what you wanted! A straight male who really respects his wife!By the way she couldn't be happier!

Best Answer

Yes like some women like to wear jeans and trousers?

Best Answer

You do know that there are jeans specifically for women, right?

Best Answer

I like to wear girls skinny jeans, girls cotton tops and girls flats when I'm out shopping. Girls jeans feel tighter than guys and the clothes are made with a lighter material than guys. I can have several tops on for a layered look and I feel like I wearing one. shirt.

Best Answer

Yes nowadays

Best Answer

well... thats sexist since most woman wear jeans..

Best Answer

I'm not a cross dresser, but if I was I'd be called a tranny, where women who wear trousers are not

Best Answer

I recently started wearing tight jeans women's jean to be exact. I get so turned on wearing them. The thing is I am not gay but I like the feeling of the jeans being tight on me. I never thought I would ever do this but it feels good to me. Now I just wish I wasn't forever alone.

Best Answer

They do make skinny jeans for guys too, but I do share the likes of girls tight jeans, just thinking I have on girls clothes get me turned on.

Best Answer

Your not along, Jobleu.

Best Answer

I Like waring women clothing because I feel more like a pretty ladie, and my Hopes go up, some nice Looking man ask me out for a great night of sex, and perhaps a steady Long lasting relationship, and Have the pontal of marrage in our future and I as a Man Have a good man as my Husband and will be a Happy couple some day I Know it's just a fantisey but nice things Happen to people sometimes,I just Havent found the man of my Dreams yet but I am looking.I Just Havent found the right Dating site yet, you Have aney Idias, thank you.

Best Answer

some fems like to wear male clothing. odd but true.

Best Answer

It feels good, It's not hurting anyone, so why not?

Best Answer

Right on.

Best Answer