bunyum bunyum 16-17, F 16 Answers Aug 2, 2010

it's biological.........it's all about making babies to carry on the race. each person's preference is different, just like for types of food or kinds of music. no big mystery really.

Best Answer

Right, bilogical factor is everywhere

Best Answer

Can I choose both? :)

Best Answer

Because women are attractive. We all have different tastes in what we like to see. One could like big boobs because they promise to provide young with ample substinance, or because they make nice pillows... who knows. <br />
I like just about all of them. :)

Best Answer

It's nothing more than a personal preference. Likes and dislikes. That's life.

Best Answer

For exactly the same reason that some women love men who have big bank accounts and drive expensive cars....

Best Answer

Why do some women like men with big muscles or tattoos? Personal preference.

Best Answer

whats not to like

Best Answer

Because they have big mouths and big hands

Best Answer

Because it takes all kinds to make a horse race.

Best Answer

It is a holdover from the cave man days (or before). The buttocks is a signal to men of available sex. Some animals have bright red around the area, to make it easy for the male to see. I have read that breasts are so enticing to our human males is that they were developed to imitate the buttocks and thus cause arousal in the male even if he couldn't see the rear of the female. It's another one of nature's ingenious attempts to excite the male, cause him to have more sex, the end result being more babies with differing genetic makeup.

Best Answer

in the immortal words of spinal tap<br />
the bigger the cushions<br />
the sweeter the pushin<br />
or thats what im told<br />
big bottoms<br />
drive me out of my mind<br />
how could i leave that<br />
BEEE HI AI YI YI YI IND?

Best Answer

I just read an article about this. They did a scientific study hooking the men in the study up to those little sticky tape thingys on their heads, and made them watch pictures of women bending over and so on, and an amazing fact was discovered. The men began to get HIGH! They began to release endorphins in direct proportion to the difference between the depth of the female waist (it's smallness) and the size of her posterior. So, there is actual, documented scientific evidence linking male release of endorphins to the female form.

Best Answer

big butts of beautiful women are the most pleasant place on earth where men could rest their heads on to get the best satisfaction in life.

Best Answer