Jenni34dd Jenni34dd 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 9, 2011

Im not sure why but i do know that they can be very exciting. We could also ask why do women paint there toe nails or wear sexy sandals. Men will look.. Even the ones who deny it. Most womens feet and toes are clean and very well kept. I absolutely adore them. Call me wierd or sick but i know what i like and am not afraid to admit it.

Best Answer

I love them down to their panties-feet included : )

Best Answer

I love beautiful woman and if that is met, then I glance down at their feet, now most woman have beautiful feet. I love tiny slender feet, love to chew toenails off and paint, its a stimulant for me and the woman, she has power and complete control while watching me wash her toes and feet with my mouth. I love when she comes home from work or working out, the flavor is strong and there is so much to lick and clean. I guess you could say I love womans tiny feet, size 6 kills me.

Best Answer

why not, just another thing to love and play with

Best Answer

I thought feet were gross when I was younger. I still do in a way. So when I see a pair that is actually cute it's like a melodic, calm wow.

Best Answer

That's a great question! One of my favorite fetishes however : ) There's nothing quite like soft women's feet and painted nails. Just thinking about it is a turn on. That said, its not for everyone. One of my best friends finds feet to be completely repulsive. As for me, feet (and panties) are giant turn-on buttons...Don't women have something that gets them going like that?

Best Answer

Me included, because they are so SEXY and SENSUOUS!!!!!! They are a work of art!! There are so many wonderful nerves in the feet :O :O :O :O :O

Best Answer