lizgreen1964 lizgreen1964 46-50, F 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in EP

It may be that their parents didn't show them affection?! My background is Italian & German. In my family , they slap the indifference away!

Best Answer

That could possibly be true.

Best Answer

was about 2 say that

Best Answer

They are prideful, brought up in the whole thou-shalt-not-show-emotion-if-thou-wish-to-be-macho.

Best Answer

Love the answer!!!!

Best Answer

Depends on how scar-ed they are as children, if you have bad experiences, then affection could be a painful reminder of the past.

Best Answer

I believe the same thing. He cannot explain why.

Best Answer

You may have to open up first, and show him it's ok to be vulnerable, have a cry, and then show him nothing but love to help heal. Loners usually have very logical minds, and separate themselves from their emotional side. Some repressed trauma, or strong emotional feeling in the past, most likely is the cause.

Best Answer

Affection is fine. It's all the female bull$hit that comes along with it that we can do without.

Best Answer

Female hater??? This wasn't meant to be posted for comments like yours. So don't bother replying back.

Best Answer

If you stuck your arm in the knot hole of the tree don't come crying to me when you get bit.

Best Answer

Human Nature is over ridden where broken hearts begin...

Best Answer

self contempt.

Best Answer

He is. Has been a loner most of his life.

Best Answer