BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 32 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Health

I don't now. I catheterize out of my fake bellybutton so I really can't say why.

Best Answer

ive always thought that men who do this are very feminine..i literally dont know if i could be with a man who did this.

Best Answer

cos they don't want to do it lying down I suppose.

Best Answer

honest answer sometimes just to flush two birds with one stone

Best Answer

cuz they are sissy *** *******

Best Answer

I think I've read that it's more common in some cultures.

When looking after kids in crèche we're taught to make the little boys sit and push down gently on their shoulders (those that are young enough to still need help going to the toilet). That way there's no inappropriate touching, and it all gets in the toilet! Haha

Best Answer

I have to rest Mr Standish, my ventriloquist dummy, somewhere!

Best Answer

After a hard day at work, would you wanna stand up?

Best Answer

They do?

Best Answer

I only pee sitting down the first time in the morning. I like to relax and read my email.

Best Answer

not to wet the seat

Best Answer

i normally have a cap at the same time, what am I supposed to do? :)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

being a good sissy, not peeing all over the pot.

Best Answer

I pee sitting down most of the times. I do pee standing sometimes though. My answer would be because I enjoy it, with the bare butt exposed to the bowl or, in the case of outhouses, the hole where the pee goes to.

Best Answer

i keep missing the bowl in the dark

Best Answer

That would be Bobby Brown at the back of the Police Car!

Best Answer

If they do it all the time I don't know why that would be. I've done it when I'm sick and just didn't have the juice to stand.

Best Answer

Apart from the obvious folk with disability:

I do it that way on a yacht, as it is safer.

I do it that way in the middle of the night in the dark, so I don't have trajectory issues.

After all.. my wife uses a Freshette (like similar product She-wee) so she can pee like a man when climbing, without having to remove the harness.

Best Answer

Excuse me! I thought you'd ask why men who stand and pee,don't raise one leg too.

Best Answer

there is no ultimate rule that says men can't sit down when peeing :)

Best Answer