Because there are women on here who are into that or actively encourage it. I've seen female profiles that are as raunchy as the men's.<br />
I think the real question I have is why these men post that kind of profile and then expect the more decent or reserved women to talk to them. I don't get why they don't just hit up the women who are interested and leave the others alone.<br />
Their profiles might make them perverts or hedonists or whatever...but they can do what they want there. It's when they send their junk out to people who just do not want to see it...who might even put that on their profile...that's the problem. That's what makes them creeps.

Best Answer

i second this... i actually asked pervy EPers why they add me to friends when i'm obviously not interested... the answer i got waz that i'm female, have a female marker on profile and a female pic. wow. just wow. the audacity is right.

Best Answer

I think that guys just randomly send out that junk to women...I'm sure there are creeps on here to do it by the dozen. They just don't have manners or respect for other people.

Best Answer

Because they're mostly sad, desperate pervy fantasists who believe their own bull$#it. :-)

Best Answer

I would like to talk with a women about sex/erotic stories in a non threating situation, isn't an erotic group such a place?

Best Answer

That's their g ig- ignore them if you don't like it- if they stay in Mature who cares

Best Answer

Right- tall fences make good neighbors

Best Answer

I guess you must have missed the email. The whole erotic genre is dominated by women writing for women. Doesn't it seem logical that fans of the genre would reach out to each other, especially if the common interest as compelling as sex and the person I'm reaching out to is of sexual interest to me? You have the option to BLOCK anyone you don't want to have to deal with
Frankly I'm quite tired of the hypocrisy of this gender bashing, so 4-3 to you lady.

Best Answer

It depends on what someone is into, some women can talk freely about sex, others can't. I think u can talk about these things, w/out getting too dirty

Best Answer

I'm from India 25 yr old 09342239959 just sms or call if interested

Best Answer

Because they are too lazy to go out and actively do something about it!

Best Answer

Because somehow they've missed the millions of **** sites for people like that.<br />
I'll be honest and say I've been added by people like that. I don't add them back though.

Best Answer

They are pervs. Sadly, when they see a woman on here they think we are fair game. From what I have seen there are plenty who buy into their foolishness.

Best Answer

I dont do the later...

Best Answer

lol pretty funny since I was just looking at ur profile.

Best Answer

I dont use EP to get to know others on a personal level and I dont use it to find women. Its my alter ego

Best Answer

I WOULD NEVAH!PFFFFT!

Best Answer

ist coz many women put their naughty pics here, some men only join for dirty chat or to see dirty pics

Best Answer

I think because they are 'exciteable' and can't have a relationship - but no judgement; we all have - being young, {we are about the same age}, have hopefully romantic, loving relationships with, for me, men who are kind, strong and decent. I'd like to find a friend to 'girl talk', friend talk. I joined because of a had a VERY difficult child, teen hood and blocked it away. I'm seeing a therapist now, but some experiences/things I don't want to share with my girlfriends or, for now, my boyfriend. How do people share and become friends? I am new. I am a part owner of a Salon! and..love to also talk about the newest hair styles, make-up, shopping and just loving being a young woman! Thanks for reading, send a message, etc. Hearts, Michelle

Best Answer

because we are only looking to satisfy ourselves.

Best Answer

It would make one think that men are just perverse

Best Answer

some women are exactly that also

Best Answer

It is their make up. Lots of Testosterone etc and they fail to take into consideration that women are individuals who laugh, cry, reminisce, hope and love too.

Best Answer

I do not know. I would be interested (as a man) to chat with a woman about what she finds erotic. When I wqas married, it was my biggest turn-on to use my hands, mouth and other sundry body parts to explore my wife's body and find the ways to turn her mind and body on. Watching and feeling her get turned on and orgams was so sexy. When she hit menopause, it was like a light switch went off and she went from being very receptive and even initiating touching and more to being totally uninterested in having me in the same bed. I would love to at least be able to chat with a woman and find out what she likes and if I am craz=y to still want intimacy (no necessarily always intercourse) of touch and conversation and just being together and sharing experiences and travel and good times.<br />
If my former wife is any guide, I find the female body very sexy, attractive and intriguing in how it is put together and how the mind and body can be so erotic.

Best Answer