EstuaryRivers EstuaryRivers 26-30, F 11 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

some men ask and ask but constantly get denied, the only way they can get any female company is to pay for it.

Best Answer

Technically there are more females then males, so in rough maths it's 6 women to 1 man. Not always the case but most countries.

So rejection, shouldn't really be a problem but yes, I guess you have a point.

Best Answer

I can tell you in my case rejection is definitely a problem. us fat ugly guys gotta do something.

Best Answer

Don't be like that. I'm sure you are attractive! Stop being so hard on yourself.

Best Answer

I've sent pics to people that say that just to show them and am always told "you're not that bad" or "I like it" but when I look in the mirror all I see is ugly. attractive? not hardly!

Best Answer

They are not paying them for their company / date, they pay is for them to go away when it is over.

Best Answer

Lol good answer, made me laugh lol.

Best Answer

makes sense when you think about it, the easy thing to do is just get a girlfriend but then you have to break up when you are done, they are just being honest saying they don't want but an encounter.

Best Answer

But isn't that the same with a one night stand? But then again yes, you do have a valuable point.

Best Answer

It is supposed to be that way with a one night stand, I guess paying takes the guess work out of it and avoids misconceptions. Of course sometimes people pay because they are into something weird.

Best Answer

Some of us guys actually aren't into one-night stands.

I for one admit that I fantasize a lot, but I never think in terms of banging her and discarding her like a napkin. If I approach you, it's because I want to explore the possibility that you might be "the one," not because I want to add you to some list.

Best Answer

Fear that she may want more

Best Answer

True, true!

Best Answer

Less pressure and more fun, I guess.

Best Answer

least they know what getting/more honest

Best Answer

I don't know, not my cup of tea.

Best Answer

I cannot speak for all men, but when I want to enjoy the company of a woman, I pay for the date as one way of saying "thank you, I totally enjoyed your company!"

Best Answer

Are you actually jealous that men don't treat you like a hooker? I'm confused what you're asking.

Best Answer

Lmao!!! No, no just curiosity. It's like, why pay for something when you can get it for free?

Best Answer

Because we live in a world where people should get paid for their work and products. I bet you don't see anything wrong with pirating movies and music either...

Best Answer

Lmao, wow ouch lol... Sorry if I tugged on a wrong nerve. I asked because I was watching a BBC documentary on escorts.

Best Answer

I'm sorry if my question hurt you. And it was not made to intentionally hurt you. I was asking on an answer on why. Psychology aspect one would say. It's not saying people are bad or good. It's got nothing to do with that but rather on reasoning.

Also for the personal insult on the "music and films," I work in the industry, so I do know the system of copyright and the purpose of it.

Best Answer

you question didn't hurt me. I assumed you were jealous. Assumptions are useless usually. Regardless, why? It's because they paid for the girl, they don't care about her happiness, just that she puts out. It's a cheapskate move.

Best Answer

Why would I be jealous? 0_o

Best Answer

because if he gets in a relationship he will have to keep paying, with the company he can be bothered when he wants.

Best Answer