My bf has asked me to do this... I just don't understand why. If you're dating someone, you can pretty much see them naked in person... -_-
OblitusAuri OblitusAuri 22-25, F 12 Answers Mar 22, 2012

Hmmm, when I was in college I had a couple of boyfriends I let take nude pictures of me and also gave them nude pictures my roommate took of me. These were all Polaroid pictures -- back in those technological dark ages, a Polaroid camera took pictures that developed themselves -- no need to take a roll of film to be processed and either get into trouble or worry that some photo clerk may make copies for himself, etc. -- and because also there was only one copy of a Polaroid picture. I never did have any problems because of this. (Oh, okay, actually I gave four different guys nude pictures of me over the course of my unmarried days.) However, who knows what could have happened to those pictures. Just the other day I was wondering if there were still a couple of very faded old nude snapshots of me stuffed in an old shoebox along with other memorabilia, sitting in a dusty ba<x>sement or garage somewhere.<br />
However, now we are in a digital age with digital cameras (and cellphones with built-in cameras) and a digital photo can be around the world and multiplied a thousand-fold before you could even get your clothes back on. So -- the big question: How well do you trust your boyfriend? Yeah, sure, you love him and he says the loves you and the sex is good... but, as you say, if he can see you nude at almost any time, real nude and ready to romp, why would he need to have a nude picture of you? To make sure he doesn't forget what you look like while he is in class? To use as background on his computer monitor or as a screen saver? To show to friends. To email to someone he went to high school with to show what a really sexy piece of *** he is banging? To post on some rate my naked girlfriend website? And what happens if the two of you break up? You trust him to delete every copy? Really?<br />
My husband and I have hundreds of digital nude photographs of me and of him and of both of us together (ah, but let's not talk about those) and they are not on any computer, they are locked files on a USD drive kept in a locked steel box in our bedroom closet. <br />
I have a fond spot in my heart for young lovers taking nude pictures of each other -- but even back in the pre-digital days, when it happened, it happened because I wanted to do it, not because some boyfriend wanted one. Is this guy the one you are positive you are going to marry someday? Okay, when you get married, you can add some extra spice to your honeymoon by documenting it with a digital camera for your private collection. Until then, I would suggest letting him look at your nudity all he wants so he can memorize it, but not photograph it. <br />
(Go to some site like oneclickchick and wonder where all of those tens of thousands of photographs of naked girls came from.)

Best Answer

Very good advice for me to think over, thank you SamanthaWriter! :)

Best Answer

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ONLY DATING !!!<br />
There are MANY sites full of EX-Girlfriend photos out there !!!<br />
Only do this AFTER you are married. <br />
Then you always have the reason, He is my husband why wouldn't I do that for him?

Best Answer

Oh gosh... you've got me worried now, Wigglebottom. o_o I was planning on trading pic for pic... just in case... do you think that would work?

Best Answer

Honestly, If you send it out there then you lose control over where it goes and who sees it.
I personally do not care who sees my naked butt, but many people really do care. It could mean their career and even more. You may not think of it being important now but let's say you decide to run for your school board and up pops one of these photos from your opponent running against you! UH OH! Now you are exposed, lose the election, and your kids get harrassed because Mom posed naked !!!
As I said, if it is for your husband then OK because doing that for your husband is a satisfactory reason for anyone.
But to just let them go on line? Be careful.
NOW, if you blur your face, or crop the photo so it does not show your face, then have at it ! That is a good way to have fun and still be safe about it.

Best Answer

That's great advice and actually a pretty good idea, thanks! :)

Best Answer

And don't forget to send them to me too. LOL

Best Answer

Lmbo... of course not! You're top of the list! ;) haha.

Best Answer

and yet you have a sexy pic as your picture profile(assuming that's you)...lol girl stop acting brand new you're hot so what man wouldn't want nude pics of his girlfriend

Best Answer

I don't consider myself "sexy." Not even close. I was just leaning against a tree in that pic lol.

Best Answer

how do you not get this?!?!

Best Answer

truthfully speaking after reading ur blog it sounds like u got back with him. if thats the case then its obv he couldnt be trusted in the 1st place therefore u shudnt. but if u was engaged/maried then sure go for it. with regards to the pic for pic the question u gotta ask is how annoyed would u be if he sent urs out and how annoyed wud he be if u sent it out. if the answer is u would then again dont do it.

Best Answer

Braggin rights....and the stories that go with them....I only take non facial shots anyway...so she isn't as paranoid that someone will recognize her if I post it online....haha...Hey I'm weak that way...

Best Answer

show their mates,i think

Best Answer

Ugh, let's hope not :( He promised he wouldn't.

Best Answer

then its safe

Best Answer