because they are insecure and too afraid of their wife's/girlfriends and cannot be man enough to openly talk about their needs with their partner and they have no respect.

Best Answer

Bad answer. Immature and retarded, pathetic, foolish and weak answer also would fit.
All men I know do talk openly - therefore you should really wonder why this apparent woman (though it could be a crossdresser) needs to
a) sum up all men into one simple group she/he can understand
b) make that group necessarily inferior to her/him apparenly - so that they can feel superior - of course without actually meeting people or having male friends
Ok so I didnt expect anyone to have real insight - par for this site - and none of you have psychological expertise in relations or sexuality. So why bother answering?
Men are open - of course to want to find a good one would take both sexuality and confidence.
Women of course make it impossible to be honest - they lack rational judgement and understanding of men. But lets not blame them since it is society and parents fault.
The question is so poor it doesnt bear serious discussion - and as I see - none of you have given it a mature response - now is that to insult the questioner or just a reflection of mental faculties of the typical user of this site?
I agree that men should be in touch with themselves enough to know that marriage is not in anyones interest and therefore they shouldnt be fooled into the contract.
Men are at least always the victim.
The reason these stories are so common is because no one yet has created the same support group for men that doesnt try to deny their biological nature - it just happens to be fashionable to incite hatred of men and spread propaganda against normal male heterosexuailty - that is suceeding to convince normal men that they are perverted. These pathetic responses show how easy it is for immature women to join a large crowd of bullies against a defenceless victim - kick people already down because of your fear and ignorance.

Best Answer

I read your post carefully and while you have some good valid points you obviously have issues by some nasty relationship and bad experience overall. More likely because you come across as an a s s talking to people. I wonder how long a woman can keep up with your attitude. (Mr Victim) Alright so let me tell you! You cross the line and loss all respect when you start your post saying "Immature and retarded, pathetic, foolish and weak answer also would fit." because after that line is exactly what I think about your post. Start with something positive then unleash your pathetic frustration as the little man you are. NOT all the men I know talk openly to their females partners or potential partners so who is right? Seems to me you are a hypocrite! While I agree we are animals we have to agree we have been trying to get along thru order and not eat each other...we took our sweet a s s time to build/patch/scratch/mix and still ongoing changing this process called society. To be honest from a extreme liberal as I am I understand we need those "rules" else we will be living like in a jungle. Now back to your point...If is in our nature to have "affairs" put our seed in any female that looks decently healthy and symmetric, what makes you think that women once they have their emotional/professional stability settle and worry free...will not look for the best stallion with a good gene pool and do the same? Will that hurt you? they have more choice than you do! Obviously you will not be the number one choice, sorry dude. In any case and with regards marriage...we need some norms to live etc etc. If I were you I will not go around posting crap and being an a s s to everyone. I fundamentally respect people different points of views and I have learned a lot about them and myself...except those antagonist, cynic and lame excuse for male as you are... I will say this thought don't pee on my lawn I won't do that in yours. Flame off Troll

Best Answer

For the same reason some women do I suppose.

Best Answer

i second that

Best Answer

Because the happiness of their wieners is more important to them than the happiness of those they claim to 'love'.

Best Answer

change 'MEN' to PEOPLE...!<br />
People do not always get all their needs met within a relationship and feel the need to seek forfillment elsewhere. (not that i advocate cheating at all)<br />
there are lots of reason for affairs- bereavement, childbirth, redundancy, incompatible sex drives, lack of communication, lack of attention, too much time apart, etc., You have to be able to talk about whatever the problem is and reach a compromise.

Best Answer

That's the ticket... I agree

Best Answer

Same reason that girls just want to have fun.

Best Answer

but that is kind of the point....dealing with the consequences of an affair are not fun! for anyone involved..kind of not worth the excitement for all the associated insecurity and pain that comes with them.

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer

Because sometimes, when you're in a long term relationship, your mate can get complacent... Often taking about it won't produce any of the change that you need.. It won't get them to notice you more, or be more affectionate, or more sexual with you... You try to ignore your own feelings for as long as you can, but then maybe you meet someone that is able to provide the physical or emotional needs that you're missing in your home/married life, so you decide to go for it...knowing its the wrong thing, but at the moment it seems so right.., in the end it never feels good enough to not make you feel wrong about it... But it doesn't keep you from doing it again sometime later, when things at home never seem to get any better.. Some guys wisen up and leave their spouses, some never do, for whatever reasons...<br />
WOMEN... please understand, if your hubby isn't getting it at home, he's going to get it elsewhere... <br />
GUYS...same thing goes for you.. I've known just as many women that cheated on their hubbies for the same reasons....

Best Answer

You presume only males are capable of having an affair without taking into consideration the fact that these very men need to be having an affair with SOMEONE. I would presume that someone else would be female, as it is highly improbable that all males have affairs only with other males. Or farm animals. <br />
There are numerous reasons why PEOPLE will have an affair. Are their needs not being met in the relationship? If so, why not? Why can't the couple communicate about the needs not being met long before an affair happens? What are the real reasons why HE or SHE chose to enter into an affair?<br />
There are certain personality types that will never be satisfied with one person. However, to blame just one gender or one person for an affair is totally wrong. It takes two to form a relationship. It takes two to have an affair. What's so totally wrong with the relationship that someone has to seek fulfillment outside of that relationship? What needs to change in that relationship?

Best Answer

You're right. You make a good point about those who truly never can love and will always be a player. Those folks do exist and I did make note of that in my original response.

Best Answer

I am not presuming only men are capable of having an affair I am asking about men as that is what I am interested in. I was just wondering if there is always a deeper reason behind such behaviour or if sometimes it really is just because they enjoy it or can.
Personally though I have been tempted...when single to engage in such behaviour...I realise that it will hurt me in the long term...I want more than part time. I was wondering why so men are satisfied with that from several women.
It is not a sexist judgement, I am fully aware that women have affairs to get certain needs met also. I am just more curious about mens reasons as I do think these may differ from a womans, the same why in which emotional needs and expression can differ between sexes.

Best Answer

Very good answer. Now I understand the reason for the question.

Best Answer

Sometimes because the necessity of escaping a difficult marital circumstance both men and women create affairs Seeking solace from others suffering in similar situations they can be a happy and exciting time providing emotions are kept in check. They can actually reduce contentiousness to a minimum in those relationships where such exists...<br />
.

Best Answer

It's a temptation, a challenge, & very difficult to resist if encouraged, even seduced :-)

Best Answer

For the same reason women do. It has nothing to do with the persons gender.

Best Answer

Because some people have low morals

Best Answer

Can any woman provide the joy of variety? Nope. You can dress up and get crazy with toys, but new p&$$% is new p&$$%. Nothing in the world will make men forget that. Some repress their desires more than others. Some are afraid of p&$$% period. The point is, stop asking why men don't stay in the unnatural act they put on when you meet them, accept a man the way he is and have fun with it. MEN, stop being possessive! This is what causes women to lose their autonomy and breed questions like these!

Best Answer