princessblush princessblush 22-25, F 16 Answers Aug 7, 2010

Boredom, routine, life. Things get busy and job, housework, responcibilities get in the way. Men start to lose the ability to be spontanious or even seek the innisative. Men no longer have anything to conquer or any new area to explore.

Role play. Both dress up and meet at a new place. Pretend you don't know each other and make him win you all over again. Dress up as characters, cowboy, trucker, secret agent, society lady, *****, gypsy.

Just be prepared for competition for him from other men. Tell him not too be late or you might already be gone :)

Best Answer

Perhaps it is not that they stop caring; but, that the identity the woman once had of her own begins to revolve around the man, his work, his interests, his friends and even his family to the point that she becomes an extension of himself that he hardly thinks about anymore. Try having your own set of interests, friends, career and hobbies and see if he notices you are gone once in a while.

Best Answer

Yes I completely understand what you are saying

Best Answer

lol cheating is not the answer. Just break up with someone. Doing things just to hurt someone or force love is really low. Wow go kill yourself.

Best Answer

When people don't keep a relationship new and alive, the relationship stagnates, and they fall into a rut. Women do this just as much as men do it. Both must put forth a legitimate effort to keep the relationship new and alive, if they want the relationship to thrive.

Best Answer

Because the majority of women have serious control and jealousy issues (same thing applies to men) and It pushes men away. I am the complete opposite. When I am with a man I am like "Ba-bye" you go do your thing and I'll go do mine. Men love that!

Best Answer

Sure independence is one thing but also being there for your partner is another thing to keeping a relationship healthy.

Best Answer

Men get comfortable when they have been in a relationship for a while.. they feel that they dont have to "impress" you anymore like they did when you were first dating.. Its Not that they dont love you or dont care .. they simply think since they have you they dont really have to try any more

Best Answer

for me its the constent nagging.fix this fix that.make one think she married a handy man not a husband.I'am naged from the time I hit the front door till I eighter fall asleep or leave .if this sounds like you.than hope I was of some help

Best Answer

i guess women should not ****** his freedom .... because i saw mostt males stop being with friends and all and they get fedup because they already do sooo much to run family i mean for living and all if incase wife is not able to refresh his mind then atleast make him to set priority of time to balance family and freedom ok thrrr r limitations shud be in this freedom like no extra marital relationshp

coz this looses respect of committed relationship

Best Answer

For me the real question is "did they ever truly care about their other half?" and the answer is usually 'not in the way the other half deserves...'

That's just my experience(s)...

Best Answer

Because they werent fully committed in the first place.

Best Answer

Happens when someone is overly understanding and nice. Adding to it excitement part is gone(as college101 said).

Best Answer

They get bored and want something different and exciting maybe?

Best Answer

something different...hmm maybe

Best Answer

Women cheating is the answer

Best Answer

They don't. My man still loves me this I know. He's a good provider and father too

Best Answer